MOBDRO

worgeordie

I don't watch it very often,prefer to use Windows for viewing streaming sites,

only watch Discovery Turbo,DMAX, but they seem to stick (just stop) often,

anyone else use MOBDRO and have these problems ?, thanks

Regards Worgeordie

I have zero issues with it since i threw away my android TV Box. I installed Bluestacks for windows it allows the installation of android apps to you PC. I NEVER get buffering streams perfect. So if you have a PC that is connected to your TV via HDMI then a android box is just money thrown away. I have all the live channel apps installed and zero issues. Mobdro included. 

I use Mobdro, I have it on at the moment waiting for the cricket to start, and yes it freezes all the time so I usually find another app to use, my internet speed is 20 - 7 fibre optic, with some ofthe other providers I can sometimes watch a whole game with little or no freezing.

4 hours ago, hereforgood said:

I have zero issues with it since i threw away my android TV Box. I installed Bluestacks for windows it allows the installation of android apps to you PC. I NEVER get buffering streams perfect. So if you have a PC that is connected to your TV via HDMI then a android box is just money thrown away. I have all the live channel apps installed and zero issues. Mobdro included. 

I did try Bluestacks a few years ago ,but it was causing problems so had to uninstall it,

might give it another try,might work better with Win 10, you have it on Win 7 or 10 ? thanks

regards worgeordie

I did try Bluestacks a few years ago ,but it was causing problems so had to uninstall it,
might give it another try,might work better with Win 10, you have it on Win 7 or 10 ? thanks
regards worgeordie
Windows 10 pro but it ran fine on my Windows 7 Ultimate before I updated my windows

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, hereforgood said:

Windows 10 pro but it ran fine on my Windows 7 Ultimate before I updated my windows

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Just installed Bluestacks 4 on Windows 10,then added Mobdro,quick and easy,

will see what happens in next few days, can you recommend any other APK's

to install, thanks

regards Worgeordie

Yesterday I tried to download Mobdro from google onto my M8 box,downloaded okay and installed it okay but when I open the Ap all the pictures are green/yellow and distorted ?? anyone got any suggestions what the problem may be ??? thanks

Bluestacks on my PC is working very well,and its very easy to

add APK,just download to Win 10 desktop ,scan it,then drag

into Bluestacks, none of the many steps you have to go through

with an Android box.

regards Worgeordie

Archived