BANGKOK 21 July 2019 19:39

TM 30 - Do You Comply?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's see how many of us comply with this onerous rule. Please answer honestly!

Yes. As much as a pain in the butt as it is, it is hard enough meeting their requirements for extensions as it is without giving them more ammo to refuse you. 

• Like 1

If I was staying for a few weeks and had no need to visit an immigration office I would not bother. However I do comply as I need extensions of stay and occasionally other paperwork from immigration.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You need to define "comply" since different Imm offices have different policies. From the choices you seem to consider "comply" to mean filing a TM30 after any overnight absence from home even if still within the country. Most Imm Offices do not so define it i.e. what you list as :soemtimes" would be "yes" for most of us.

exactly.  Jomtien have very different rules to many other offices. I have submitted the one time, but they say that unless I move house, they don't need another confirmation by way of the TM30. 

• Like 1

It's not like I had a choice. Chaeng Wattana required the TM-30 before they would complete my last extension.

• Like 1

I doubt anyone complies 100%, after sleeping on friends couch etc. 

As others have said complying at one office is not the same as complying at another office.

• Like 2