UNI QLO

Songkran18

I'm currently watching the Wimbledon final: Federer broke Djokos serve twice, so it'll be a set-a-piece shortly. 

My first UNI QLO experience was in Pattaya. I ventured to both T-21 and Central Plaza locals. I loved the quality of the mechanize, yet nothing fit me. I asked around for a Federer or Nishakori sweatband.  N/A. Despite the millions they play tennis players to promote the brand, tennis attire is not available at these stores. 

Last night, I haphazardly ventured into their store in Orlando ( Disney Springs ) . I wasn't aware this Japanese brand had a U.S. presence. I made out with a few items. I then rn into info they doubled their U.S. presence two fold last year. Orlando, my native LA, NYC and Colorado. 

As I was curious; I went to Customer Service  and requested info on all their locations. 

Pattaya wasn't on the list, even though you and I know better.  A Pattaya diss ? 

Anyways .... I'm fine finding items that finally fit. 

What did I just read?

The “ i made out with a few items “ statement was particularly worrying !!
I suggest that the OP doesn’t try to “ make out “ with any of the items in the Pattaya store, Thai people tend to frown on this type of behaviour !!

All responses from expats riding old polyester from back home, w/some bitching  a strong TBH is going to spread some wings. 

I've been told, and seen  ex-pats in Pattaya being  territorial and resentful of a forced situation. Most are marginalized from their orgin. . Very territorial <deleted> - yet don't own a speck of dirt ... not even in Pattaya. LOL ! 

And of course they're opinionated bitching about lifestyle conditions so far from home and outside their control. 

Come at me ! 

Archived