Trump tells Democratic congresswomen to 'go back' to 'fix' countries they came from

webfact

2 hours ago, daoyai said:

He did not say countries he said "places" meaning AOC should be working to improve conditions in the Bronx N.Y., her congressional district.  The Somali lady should be working to improve the dire employment situation in her district in Minnesota etc.  This is a great example how the media lies and distorts everything to further their hatred and division.

He said:

“So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe... viciously telling the people of the United States... how our government is to be run,"

I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but members of Congress are elected by their local communities to go to Washington, and amongst other things, decide how the Government should be run.

Away with your nonsense claims of what Trump said.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems obvious for me that one don't need a crystal ball to know that Mr-Trump will maybe be POTUS for a second term and that he will be mentioned in the history books about the U.S.A. presidents.

Now I think

I used a wrong word :" Eventually",  I wanted to say : it can be possible.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He said:

“So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe... viciously telling the people of the United States... how our government is to be run,"

I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but members of Congress are elected by their local communities to go to Washington, and amongst other this, decide how the Government should be run.

Away with your nonsense claims of what Trump said.

This President needs to go. If he is not defeated in 2020, no one should have the right to complain anymore. The Republicans couldn't field the right person to beat him.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday told a group of mostly American-born Democratic congresswomen to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,"

You vile, base, putrid little man; the way you use and feed off hate and ignorance is repulsive, trump. 

Trump is correct.  Particularly with Omar.  Her family came to the USA as "refugees" from horrible conditions in Somalia and all she does is complain about how lousy the conditions are here in the USA.  The USA is far from perfect.  However if it is so awful why is it that millions attempt to legally and illegally gain entry to it. As for the Democrats and particularly Omar, Tlaid, and Ocasio-Cortez, it is very easy to complain.  I hear no constructive ideas flowing from them and other Democrats as to how to solve some of America's problems. Trump is far from a perfect person. He is loud, arrogant, boastful, abrasive.  He has also been effective. The USA now has the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. The lowest unemployment rate in history for blacks, hispanics, asians, and women. There are 7 times more manufacturing jobs created in Trumps two years than under Obama's two years. MORE THAN 50% OF THE JOBS CREATED HAVE GONE TO MINORITIES.  Wages are rising and doing so more to lower rather than higher income groups. So in summary, Trump has done more to help the people of the USA and particularly those who the Democrats say they stand for than anything those Liberal Whiners have ever done. 

22 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

If all immigrants to America went back to where they came from, "Indians" would finally get their land back.

Trump, like nearly everyone else there - You're a <deleted> immigrant!

I assume you mean descendants of immigrants (?) ... in that case we "Indians" would return to North East Asia and and the lands of the americas would be blissfully unpopulated again.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I can not agree with you,a country that is so divided already does not need anymore

problems like this.I do blame both sides,sad that politicians are not there to serve their country

but only to push their own agenda.

And that goes for politicians around the world.

Stand up comics need a team of lawyers to check if jokes are appropiate but what about the

jokes the so called leaders come op with??

Please explain “both sides”

Which “side”:

Wants To take away women’s right to choose

Wants To take away healthcare from millions

Refuses to take protective measures against foreign intervention in US elections

Gives tax cuts almost exclusively for the rich

Opposes a livable minimum wage

Creates obstacles to voting targeted at people unlikely to vote for them

Refuse to condemn inhumane treatment of children

Rightly condemned one president for adultery but fully embraced a thrice married serial adulterer and sexual predator?

43 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Trump is correct.  Particularly with Omar.  Her family came to the USA as "refugees" from horrible conditions in Somalia and all she does is complain about how lousy the conditions are here in the USA.  The USA is far from perfect.  However if it is so awful why is it that millions attempt to legally and illegally gain entry to it. As for the Democrats and particularly Omar, Tlaid, and Ocasio-Cortez, it is very easy to complain.  I hear no constructive ideas flowing from them and other Democrats as to how to solve some of America's problems. Trump is far from a perfect person. He is loud, arrogant, boastful, abrasive.  He has also been effective. The USA now has the lowest unemployment in over 50 years. The lowest unemployment rate in history for blacks, hispanics, asians, and women. There are 7 times more manufacturing jobs created in Trumps two years than under Obama's two years. MORE THAN 50% OF THE JOBS CREATED HAVE GONE TO MINORITIES.  Wages are rising and doing so more to lower rather than higher income groups. So in summary, Trump has done more to help the people of the USA and particularly those who the Democrats say they stand for than anything those Liberal Whiners have ever done. 

So only people who were born here get to criticize And I doubt very much you have even a clue as to what proposals they back to make life better for working people.

An finally what exactly has Trump done to make to make the economy work better. His tax bill didn't increase business investment.

18 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

So only people who were born here get to criticize And I doubt very much you have even a clue as to what proposals they back to make life better for working people.

An finally what exactly has Trump done to make to make the economy work better. His tax bill didn't increase business investment.

The poster you relied to made many solid points which you completely ignored and came up with the usual lib banter. Folks with a liberal agenda will usually choose to ignore common sense.

4 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I would say nice try, but your attempt at exonerating Trump is laughable:

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe... viciously telling the people of the United States... how our government is to be run," Trump said in a series of three comments on Twitter."

Words and comments matter-especially when they come from the President.  Just the other day, there were news report of 2 women siting in a Burger King in the USA who heard someone speaking Spanish and indicated everyone has to speak English and that anyone speaking another language should 'go home'. There have been many reports like this since Trump became President.

Trump's constant negative comments about transgender people; Hispanics; Immigrants;  some White Nationalists being 'good people' plays to a portion of his base who are racist and bigots and gives them license to continue.

4 hours ago, daoyai said:

He did not say countries he said "places" meaning AOC should be working to improve conditions in the Bronx N.Y., her congressional district.  The Somali lady should be working to improve the dire employment situation in her district in Minnesota etc.  This is a great example how the media lies and distorts everything to further their hatred and division.

Nice try to put a positive spin on the comments, but no cigar sir

You have to admit you know what he meant, and the context in which it was made.

His bigotry knows no bounds, and he gets away with it.

40 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Please explain “both sides”

Which “side”:

Wants To take away women’s right to choose

Wants To take away healthcare from millions

Refuses to take protective measures against foreign intervention in US elections

Gives tax cuts almost exclusively for the rich

Opposes a livable minimum wage

Creates obstacles to voting targeted at people unlikely to vote for them

Refuse to condemn inhumane treatment of children

Rightly condemned one president for adultery but fully embraced a thrice married serial adulterer and sexual predator?

I would think you nicely represent one side!!!

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

If all immigrants to America went back to where they came from, "Indians" would finally get their land back.

Trump, like nearly everyone else there - You're a <deleted> immigrant!

Trump and mostly everyone else here are legal. You want to come into the USA or Thailand do it the right way,  legally! There shoudn't even be a issue,its the dems and the Rino's who are dividing America. A country isn't a country without borders. When it gets full enough the dems might consider sitting down and calling off their dogs( 9th district)

who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)

Considering she's from the United States, he's spot on on this one tho. Gotta give it to him...

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

It seems obvious for me that one don't need a crystal ball to know that Mr-Trump will maybe be POTUS for a second term and that he will be mentioned in the history books about the U.S.A. presidents.

Now I think

Oh he will be mentioned, but how will that be?? Possibly up there with Nixon

23 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Oh he will be mentioned, but how will that be?? Possibly up there with Nixon

Actually he makes Nixon look good. Nixon at least was not working overtime to degrade western liberal democracies (in favor of anti-democratic authoritarian strong man leaders) and traditional relationships with U.S. western allies. Nixon was clearly a paranoid schizophrenic but he wasn't trolling and gaslighting 24/7 telling so many lies it's impossible to keep up with them.

The comment about going back home absurd in this case because only one of them wasn't born in the USA is indeed a classic racist trope. These are people of color. In "trump" world the "real" Americans are either white or if people of color, right wing. 

1 minute ago, usviphotography said:

So great to see populist, campaign Trump back! Also note that in several of these past past tweets he is purposefully exacerbating the Democratic Party Crack Up by taking Pelosi's side in her war with AOC and strongly defending her from AOC's charges of racism. 

Nancy Pelosi wants the praise of this particular president like a hole in the head. But it's good typical "trump" divisive trolling.

5 hours ago, daoyai said:

Get real, what a pathetic excuse.

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Now I think

Yes of course he will be in history books until the end of time.

File under -- worse most damaging U.S. president ever. 

5 hours ago, daoyai said:

Absolutely good advice from Trump. 

Folks are sick to death of listening to these know-nothings spouting off how bad America and Americans are. 

Truly defined as Nattering Nabobs of Negativism. 

But! Keep it up, ladies! The more BS you screech, the more you get another 4 years of Trump. And that's a very good thing! ???? 

Archived