Trump tells Democratic congresswomen to 'go back' to 'fix' countries they came from

webfact

On 7/15/2019 at 1:14 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Oh he will be mentioned, but how will that be?? Possibly up there with Nixon

You must have forgotten that Nixon won 49/50 states when he re-elected. And i doubt Trump could say "I am not a crook!" without laughing along with everybody else in the room.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Thanks to Trumps masterful playing the media, these 4 racist women are the modern face of the democrat party. I don't have the figures to hand but these 4 are not what democrat voters even want- and I'm sure swing voters are even less impressed. Just a great game Trump played here! 2020 is in the bag.

Sadly more racism has recently been displayed over this saga. This time by CNN. I look forward to those bashing Trump for saying the same as being racist responding to this disgusting outburst. Can I presume that CNN saying the same is NOT racist? Oh dear its a logical nightmare, isn't it?!

CNN commentator's heartbreaking attack on First Lady revealed

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1153798/melania-trump-news-first-lady-slovenia-donald-trump-go-back-CNN-ana-navarro

Lets not forget that Trump doesnt know where his own father was born.

22 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Nothing better than seeing a Master Troll in action.

He didn't name names or races or countries, just left it up to those who feel close to the tweet to respond. Also puts the Democrats in the uncomfortable position of having to defend some of the more radical/crazy/ignorant members of their party. It keeps them in the spotlight. It deflects attention from the older and more mainstream Democrats like Pelosi or Schumer.

Brilliant.

Agreed- he is an expert at lying; bigotry; discrimination; vulgarity; and narcissism.    He has most likely offended every minority group ,in America and around the World.   He is clearly racist; homophobic; a misogynist; and believes in ageism.

This man has done more to cause division and unrest in the US than any human being that there is.

I seriously doubt he actually wrote the racist rhetoric himself as his closest advisers are of the same mindset. However- Trump clearly believes in what was said

Trump's main goal is to sow division- because he plays to a subset of Americans who hates all people of color; hates  all transgender and gay people and hates all immigrants.  This is his base and he wants and needs them to vote for him.

America used to be a country where people of good faith could sit down and discuss issues- but not become angry or violent toward each other.  Even the bigoted and the prejudiced did not act out.  What Trump has done is give these people a platform to voice their prejudices and bigotry and that threatens us all.  

It is a sad commentary when in the 21st Century people of color; immigrants; the elderly; transgenders; gay people;  people with disabilities are attacked both verbally and at times physically.  Is their no depths that this President and some of his right wing followers will go?

IMO it is absolutely essential to condemn these tactics and to vote this man out of office.  He does not represent any of the values that America has always inspired.  Do you really want your children or younger family members to emulate someone like Trump?

You really want to make America great again- vote for the Democratic nominee= who actually presents real plans on healthcare; immigration; foreign policy; tax reform etc. Then vote for either Republicans or Democrats in the House and Senate that  unite the country.

4 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

Agreed- he is an expert at lying; bigotry; discrimination; vulgarity; and narcissism.    He has most likely offended every minority group ,in America and around the World.   He is clearly racist; homophobic; a misogynist; and believes in ageism.

This man has done more to cause division and unrest in the US than any human being that there is.

I seriously doubt he actually wrote the racist rhetoric himself as his closest advisers are of the same mindset. However- Trump clearly believes in what was said

Trump's main goal is to sow division- because he plays to a subset of Americans who hates all people of color; hates  all transgender and gay people and hates all immigrants.  This is his base and he wants and needs them to vote for him.

America used to be a country where people of good faith could sit down and discuss issues- but not become angry or violent toward each other.  Even the bigoted and the prejudiced did not act out.  What Trump has done is give these people a platform to voice their prejudices and bigotry and that threatens us all.  

It is a sad commentary when in the 21st Century people of color; immigrants; the elderly; transgenders; gay people;  people with disabilities are attacked both verbally and at times physically.  Is their no depths that this President and some of his right wing followers will go?

IMO it is absolutely essential to condemn these tactics and to vote this man out of office.  He does not represent any of the values that America has always inspired.  Do you really want your children or younger family members to emulate someone like Trump?

You really want to make America great again- vote for the Democratic nominee= who actually presents real plans on healthcare; immigration; foreign policy; tax reform etc. Then vote for either Republicans or Democrats in the House and Senate that  unite the country.

I agree with your post almost in it's entirety. The only thing I would amend is that Trump is a product of the division that already existed and that he has certainly exploited that weakness to the Nth degree.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:18 AM, webfact said:

countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe...

Obviously he is talking about usa, as these women are full-blood americans! They hold american passports, don't they? All white americans are definitely not native to usa, so clearly trumpy is a huge racist and a white supremacist. 

Hopefully one (or more) of these women will become president, preferably during trumpy's lifetime! That would be awesome, but if he dies soon, that wouldn't be a problem either????

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I agree with your post almost in it's entirety. The only thing I would amend is that Trump is a product of the division that already existed and that he has certainly exploited that weakness to the Nth degree.

Agreed. 

Whatever else one may think of Hillary Clinton, she had his supporters pegged just right when she called (generously) half of them Deplorables. 

With that many racist misogynist homophobes to exploit, what’s an irrepressible serial conman to do but exploit them?

3 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Agreed. 

Whatever else one may think of Hillary Clinton, she had his supporters pegged just right when she called (generously) half of them Deplorables. 

With that many racist misogynist homophobes to exploit, what’s an irrepressible serial conman to do but exploit them?

Yes, exactly, but it was a huge political mistake to actually say that. 

Why shouldn't they leave if they don't like America?  Thais and farangs in this forum won't hesitate to tell complainers to leave Thailand. No one here accuses them of being racists.

If someone doesn't like where they are....leave.

2 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

Why shouldn't they leave if they don't like America? No Thais, or farangs in this forum, hesitate to tell complainers to leave Thailand. No one here accuses them of being racists.

Who said they didn't like America?
They're elected representatives to the U.S. government.

Like all such elected representatives they have policy issues they want to work on while in office. 

There is no requirement of U.S. citizenship to agree with everything going on in the country. In fact anyone that does think everything is perfect in the U.S. clearly has serious issues with reality.

33 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

he cannot handle the criticism of anyone, much less intelligent and powerful women

may i humbly ask if you place aoc into this category

keep in mind i am a lifelong democrat but a free thinker

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

They are divisions that were created by the Left itself. Decades of mass immigration that the public never wanted coupled with toxic anti-white rhetoric and ideology. Trump is simply the first time the put upon American public has had someone champion their cause. He's the first politician to fight back. 

The Leftist idea of "getting along" is for the American public to simply bend over and take it without ever raising a fuss. Those days are over. Americans are taking their country back, and Trump is just the beginning! 

20 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

Why shouldn't they leave if they don't like America?  Thais and farangs in this forum won't hesitate to tell complainers to leave Thailand. No one here accuses them of being racists.

This whole thing is like bizarro-world...

Didn't 45 brand himself as the "I don't like the USA as it is" candidate in 2015? MAGA man?

He seems to miss the giant hypocrisies emanating from his mouth, as do his base.

45 himself said he was the biggest complainer in the country...

https://youtu.be/kk-dLCZwg8c

A post containing a music video has been removed as off topic.  

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

On what planet is "some people did something" not race baiting? It is nuclear grade racist twaddle.

Not that it will matter to you, but here is her full quote in context:

“For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties. So you can’t just say that today someone is looking at me strange and that I am trying to make myself look pleasant. You have to say that this person is looking at me strange, I am not comfortable with it, and I am going to talk to them and ask them why. Because that is the right you have.” 

The Patriot Act was rushed through Congress with little scrutiny after the attacks and has been used to restrict the rights of, and spy on, ALL Americans, but especially Muslim Americans. 9/11 also caused perfectly innocent Muslim Americans, because of islamophobic bigotry that in turn was exploited by people like trump, to have to unfairly live their religious lives almost apologetically. She’s telling Muslim Americans: you shouldn’t have to live that way and endure suspicious looks just because some bad Muslims did something bad (whose leader, btw, was trained by America. The same poisonous ideology Bin Laden used to inspire the 9/11 atrocity was funded, fostered, and supported by the CIA decades earlier to unify the Afghani mujaheddin against their “godless communist” Soviet occupiers).

She did clarify later that she misspoke. But the part that she misspoke was “CAIR was founded after 9/11.” It was in fact founded about a decade earlier. 

You can twist the truth to fit your narrative, but it just makes you look desperate/uninformed/a liar (take your pick). At this point, instead of embarrassing themselves with all the twisting, I helpfully suggest Deplorables just own up and say, “yeah, we’re bigoted a-holes who want a white only America and women’s only job is to serve us. “

It would save so much time and effort. You are welcome. 

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Thanks to Trumps masterful playing the media, these 4 racist women are the modern face of the democrat party. I don't have the figures to hand but these 4 are not what democrat voters even want- and I'm sure swing voters are even less impressed. Just a great game Trump played here! 2020 is in the bag.

Sadly more racism has recently been displayed over this saga. This time by CNN. I look forward to those bashing Trump for saying the same as being racist responding to this disgusting outburst. Can I presume that CNN saying the same is NOT racist? Oh dear its a logical nightmare, isn't it?!

CNN commentator's heartbreaking attack on First Lady revealed

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1153798/melania-trump-news-first-lady-slovenia-donald-trump-go-back-CNN-ana-navarro

I followed the link and it just proves you're dishonest: This person's thesis was clearly stated: if these democrats should go back to their country (even though they're all citizens so America is their country), then what about these people... And named Melania Trump, Ted Cruz and others who weren't actually born in the USA.

I can only guess that either you hadn't read that page or were counting on others not to follow the link.

58 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

It is probable that they may love their country, but they want to help to make it better for their fellow citizens. No country is perfect you may have noted, some countries have obnoxious leaders, like yours for example. I would suggest though that since he picked on 4 colored women it should be a bit of a giveaway as a racist attack, even to Trump supporters, who they tell me tend to be a sandwich short of the full picnic.

BTW I misread your pseudonym first time, accidentally reversing the syllables, easily done. Might I humbly suggest that you could have chosen better, of course it's "Dam jai koon"

Just now, mike787 said:

Trump is right, they don't like it get out!

Even if Trump's characterization were true, it's valid because as Americans you don't have the right not to like your country?

Though, I suspect what Trump is really thinking is if you don't like me, get out of the country. But that's just speculation.

5 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Wow! That's an amazing speech. Thank you for sharing it. While I hated Reagan while he was president (anti-labor activities, useless on the Aids crisis, etc.) that's a great example of his very good side. It's hard to imagine "trump" ever making such a speech. He represents the polar opposite.

Based on speaking with lots of non-Americans and general observations. it's my feeling that the America described by Reagan there is now damaged forever. The world will never see America again the same after "trump" gets through with it. Yes, I think he has done PERMANENT damage. 

8 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Trump is right, they don't like it get out!

Before becoming president, there was no bigger whiner about the “sorry state of America” than Trump himself. If only you’d given him the same advice then, and, if only he’d taken it!

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

They are divisions that were created by the Left itself. Decades of mass immigration that the public never wanted coupled with toxic anti-white rhetoric and ideology. Trump is simply the first time the put upon American public has had someone champion their cause. He's the first politician to fight back. 

The Leftist idea of "getting along" is for the American public to simply bend over and take it without ever raising a fuss. Those days are over. Americans are taking their country back, and Trump is just the beginning! 

Someone has to stand up for  American's , Mr. Trump is that someone! These 4 have created hatred and have devided even the dem's.

This isn't the party, I supported the majority of my life. These people with their socilist agenda are a threat to decent people who want to see America prosper and be free to choose their own destiny .

They attack with idenity politics ,just because you disagree with them.Their sense of  what America's future is ,no borders,free education,free medical and a distain for the rule of law is not what my country was founded on.

God save the republic for which it stands

Someone has to stand up for  American's , Mr. Trump is that someone! These 4 have created hatred and have devided even the dem's. This isn't the party, I supported the majority of my life. These people with their socilist agenda are a threat to decent people who want to see America prosper and be free to choose their own destiny .

They attack with idenity politics ,just because you disagree with them.Their sense of  what America's future is ,no borders,free education,free medical and a distain for the rule of law is not what my country was founded on.

If you are so naive to believe that of people, the “party you supported (a long time ago) “ doesn’t want your support !

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

It is time the native Americans take their country back and kick out the racists first.

33 minutes ago, riclag said:

Someone has to stand up for  American's , Mr. Trump is that someone! These 4 have created hatred and have devided even the dem's.

This isn't the party, I supported the majority of my life. These people with their socilist agenda are a threat to decent people who want to see America prosper and be free to choose their own destiny .

Without evidence, you denounce these women as having “a distain for the rule of law” 

Yet you seem happy to support a tax dodging, draft dodging, law-breaking man who has been fined multiple times for breaking various laws, and, as president, has been thwarted by the courts in his multiple attempts to break even more laws, and has been credibly accused of ten counts of obstruction of justice.

Which leaves me to suspect that when you say “someone needs to stand up for America” what you really mean is “someone needs to stand up for White America”

Be honest; you don’t really care about upholding the rule of law unless it’s about protecting white america.

1 hour ago, wreckingcountry said:

Ronald Reagan last speech as president , how times have changed Republican Party now lead by a racist white supremisist!

"But now, we're about to enter the nineties, and some things have changed. Younger parents aren't sure that an unambivalent appreciation of America is the right thing to teach modern children. And as for those who create the popular culture, well-grounded patriotism is no longer the style". 

Another President who uses Patriotism as a banner of Pride in America's past! Don't worry Mr. Reagan if your listening, we continue to fight against people who try to divide us with radical change and that shows disgust for the intent of  our  founders!

https://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/ronaldreaganfarewelladdress.html

9 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Without evidence, you denounce these women as having “a distain for the rule of law” 

Yet you seem happy to support a tax dodging, draft dodging, law-breaking man who has been fined multiple times for breaking various laws, and, as president, has been thwarted by the courts in his multiple attempts to break even more laws, and has been credibly accused of ten counts of obstruction of justice.

Which leaves me to suspect that when you say “someone needs to stand up for America” what you really mean is “someone needs to stand up for White America”

Be honest; you don’t really care about upholding the rule of law unless it’s about protecting white america.

Do they support illegal entry into one's country! Are they condeming  illegals living here

Archived