Alcohol banned for 48 hours from midnight tonight - it's all about suffering!

webfact

27 minutes ago, Melbun said:

Right !! and with a full gut of beer you may very well have to say to the "lucky lady" "sorry got to get off for a p*ss" hahah.

And by the way. Don't believe me mate, but hops is estrogenic and drinking beer is slowly turning into to a woman - with fetching man boobs to boot. Look it up buster. It lowers testosterone.

P.S with those man boobs you just may attract the attention of lADYBOYS HAHAH.

Sorry, I thought ladyboys like guys.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Melbun said:

Right !! and with a full gut of beer you may very well have to say to the "lucky lady" "sorry got to get off for a p*ss" hahah.

And by the way. Don't believe me mate, but hops is estrogenic and drinking beer is slowly turning into to a woman - with fetching man boobs to boot. Look it up buster. It lowers testosterone.

P.S with those man boobs you just may attract the attention of lADYBOYS HAHAH.

Not a beer drinker mate. Maybe one with lunch and a couple some nights if we have friends around for a barbie.

Fresh coconut juice figures more often. Don't know how true it is but I heard you could live for a long time on coconut juice and bananas only.

A good single malt after dinner, now that's more interesting.

Yes, I have seen that.
A certain bar on Soi 13 and Second Road had about 20-30 people sitting in the dark in the rear of the bar. I am certain they were all drinking water though.
Nailed it was soi 13 and I was there for a few but this was midday with the place wide open and the glasses were beer glasses not coffee mugs

Bar girl tells me owner is connected

On 7/15/2019 at 9:13 AM, webfact said:

Asahna Bucha marks the day of the first sermon after the Lord Buddha's enlightenment celebrating the Four Noble Truths. 

I'm amazed at how many Thais (even those who are apparently devout Buddhists) don't even know this.

For many, it's just a day where you walk around the temple three times, etc.

9 hours ago, overherebc said:

Not a beer drinker mate. Maybe one with lunch and a couple some nights if we have friends around for a barbie.

Fresh coconut juice figures more often. Don't know how true it is but I heard you could live for a long time on coconut juice and bananas only.

A good single malt after dinner, now that's more interesting.

Your Quote|: Can't agree with your last sentence. After 4 or 5 beers mine works fine. I pee for hours.

Hmmm for someone that claims not to be a beer drinker !!!

Yep - I'm sure by now you have at least a B cup size. And the willy can't stay up (when it needs to be up) !! hhaha

On 7/17/2019 at 12:04 AM, nong38 said:

I am suffering terribly with out my beer which I get on prescription from Makro, turns out the pharmacist is a lay Monk and has called in sick!

Is a lay monk one who's yet to commit to vows of sexual abstinence?

4 hours ago, Melbun said:

Your Quote|: Can't agree with your last sentence. After 4 or 5 beers mine works fine. I pee for hours.

Hmmm for someone that claims not to be a beer drinker !!!

Yep - I'm sure by now you have at least a B cup size. And the willy can't stay up (when it needs to be up) !! hhaha

Once you reach your 16th birthday post again.

A lot of unnecessary suffering for the tourists who have paid good money for a well earned holiday.  When is this government going to realize they need to have special 'tourist zones' for places like phuket pattaya etc. to allow tourists to carry on and enjoy their holidays.

1 hour ago, pattayadgw said:

A lot of unnecessary suffering for the tourists who have paid good money for a well earned holiday.  When is this government going to realize they need to have special 'tourist zones' for places like phuket pattaya etc. to allow tourists to carry on and enjoy their holidays.

Maybe because you won't be able to get a seat as they will be occupied by local Thais.

????????

Not being allowed to drink for two days causes suffering?

Tourists are not able to enjoy themselves without drinking?

Might be time to cut down little...

Archived