Pattaya: New "baht bus" man's iron fist - fines of 100 baht as "new dimension" in travel mooted

webfact

1 hour ago, Almer said:

Give me the job to sort this, i have hands on experience handling drivers of  public transport, correct iron fist is the way but more important, suspension,  and if caught driving again prison 2 years.

These people ate sucking the life blood out of Phuket, also every vehicle to display government send of the phone number to complain to, no visible sign 5000 bt, if you rule with an iron fist follow it through sir

From Pattaya , they must have some seriously long straws then.???????????? PS - the job is yours , can you start on Thursday?

32 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

A new hit squad will enforce the rules. It's called Elliot Mess and the Touchables. In their spare time they'll be looking for signs of prostitution.

I just hope if they try to arrest a suspected prostitute, they don't push her against a wall shouting, "Spread 'em!"

It could result in what's known in legal parlance as 'a misunderstanding' - after a short time.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I just hope if they try to arrest a suspected prostitute, they don't push her against a wall shouting, "Spread 'em!"

It could result in what's known in legal parlance as 'a misunderstanding' - after a short time.

What? You mean there are suspected prostitutes in Pattaya? Just as I suspected. No prostitutes, just suspected ones being paid suspected money for suspected sex. Round up all the usual suspects immediately.

12 hours ago, balo said:

First they need to get rid of the mafia bosses who controls the baht bus drivers. Or nothing will change. 

You have to keep going up the chain of command until you get to the very very top, where there is a  'mafia boss', duly appointed. 

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

You have to keep going up the chain of command until you get to the very very top, where there is a  'mafia boss', duly appointed. 

Just how high will that be? I can see the person at the top being irremovable.

'mafia boss' - isn't that an anagram of 'government' here?

Archived