Thai Food Apps/Websites

richiejom

Which fast food apps do people know?    So far me and the wife have ordered KFC and Pizzahut via their website paid by card online and the food arrived very fast and was great.   

McDonalds website/app is awful with no prices and can't order online, although we ordered and paid by card on arrival a few times...the last time the local McDonalds refused to deliver (even though it says 24 hour delivery on their leaflet and they delivered to us several times before)

Dominos site looks good to order online but we haven't used that yet.   I'm sure saw Subway drivers when I was in Pattaya but their site doesn't look easy, however I think they were delivering via Foodpanda as I see them listed on there under Pattaya.

So onto Foodpanda, I really want to try this as it has real food(Streetfood, Italian, Thaifood etc)  but read quite a lot of bad reviews even though their rating is 3.8 out of 5. It says delivers in 25 minutes but read about long waits and people losing their money. Anyone have any experience?

I also see Grab and Line have options but Line I don't think you can pay by card online.....

KFC, Pizza Hut, Mc Donalds, Subway, delivered lukewarm to your home. Fine dining eh?

If you ate from 7-11s menu, you wouldn't need delivery as there must be one within 100 yards of your home !   LOL

8 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

KFC, Pizza Hut, Mc Donalds, Subway, delivered lukewarm to your home. Fine dining eh?

If you ate from 7-11s menu, you wouldn't need delivery as there must be one within 100 yards of your home !   LOL

KFC and Pizzahut arrived fast within 20 minutes and was delicious.  Much better than microwave meals from 7/11. 

We have restaurants just outside the condo, spent  ฿1600 in one last week..was nice but not something to do everyday and dont forget the 7% vat+ service charge they chuck on with little prior notice.

We have to get a golf cart to the entrance of our condo so going to 7 Eleven everyday is not suitable...apps are very handy, we also get Tesco delivered.

7/11 app is all Thai and can't see a menu or ordering process just offers.

Archived