Parking in Pattaya

Torso84

Hello,

I just arrived in Pattaya and I would like to list all convenient places available in Pattaya for parking, except Central parking.

Are there other shopping malls or hidden spots you can recommend to me ?

Thanks in advance.

The temple grounds at corner of South Pattaya and 2nd Road. Charge 10 baht (from memory, but could be 20baht).

Royal Garden carpark - but need to get your ticket stamped for free parking by buying stuff in mall shops. I do this at Foodland in the basement.

There is a free multi-story carpark near Tukcom just off South Pattaya road

2 hours ago, dabhand said:

The temple grounds at corner of South Pattaya and 2nd Road. Charge 10 baht (from memory, but could be 20baht).

Royal Garden carpark - but need to get your ticket stamped for free parking by buying stuff in mall shops. I do this at Foodland in the basement.

There is a free multi-story carpark near Tukcom just off South Pattaya road

Don't think the car park near Tukcom is free all day, maybe the first 2 or 3 hours, but I might be wrong.

Thanks a lot for your comments, I'll check that out.

So far, I have parked at shopping malls and one time at Jomtien area just in front of the immigration office, there is a big parking that cost 40thb.

47 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Do like the Thais do and just double park wherever you feel like it. In 15 years here I've never seen anybody get a ticket for double parking.

Kind of related, the other weekend...Mr plod where out along Jomtien beach road  putting tickets on all the cars/trucks that had parked not facing the flow of traffic  ( with the steering wheel next to the kerb ) there where no "double parkers" that I saw..but probably because the Plod scared them away ????

You can park at "The avenue"  for free ( for a few hours) but you must get the electronic card given out at the entrance booth swiped at one of the shops.

Also "Friendship" has parking but very strict !!!

P_20190707_163225.thumb.jpg.519901dfc8b77ea843386b06bc113b1b.jpg

Archived