Thai transsexual prisoners being denied hormones, says activist

snoop1130

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

There is a vast difference between being transgender and "drag"

I know at least 4 over 65 year old transgender women.

Can I suggest you do some research regarding transgender and then comment.

Ridiculous. The young men in make-up and dresses are as much transgender as anyone else. These are not Pattaya drag queens. They go to work as women daily. Pretty presumptuous telling me what I'd seen or not then rationalizing it.

So your homosexual and know a lot of older homosexuals. Great.

At 40 they seemingly vanish from society. I base this on 30 years of living in East Asia. You must be hiding them.

9 minutes ago, Darkside Gray said:

Why should the receive preferential treatment, its not a life threatening disease, a sickness maybe bit not life threatening.

Because it costs money and even if they were paying for it it costs the state money to administer it. Further, when you go to jail you give up certain freedoms. Staying out of jail and keeping your freedom is a good thing. This is homosexual agenda driven thing.

Lots of medicine isn't administered in prison for many reasons. This is just one more but the homosexual agenda has to make an issue out of everything.

It doesn't matter lads. You're a falang and have no vote here and even less to be heard from on prison reform issues.

It’s a generational change and a blurring of societies old rules that 

segregated the sexes, the males were dominant.

today things have changed/changing .

transgender was not so common to most of the old Thai visa brigade who still use the terms “ Thai wifey “ and live in the past as that’s the reality they know.

ultimately it doesn’t matter what a persons sexuality is....

you have a mental problem if you worry about other people’s sexuality.....a serious one. 

personally I prefer let people be what they want to be, no concern of mine......bring on the androgynous new world.

Where humans are classified as humans......

18 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Ridiculous. The young men in make-up and dresses are as much transgender as anyone else. These are not Pattaya drag queens. They go to work as women daily. Pretty presumptuous telling me what I'd seen or not then rationalizing it.

So your homosexual and know a lot of older homosexuals. Great.

At 40 they seemingly vanish from society. I base this on 30 years of living in East Asia. You must be hiding them.

The transgender women are not homosexual, so your lack of knowledge on gender and sexuality needs to be improved

You comment regarding "drag" and transgender shows a lack of knowledge on both gender and sexuality

Drag  definition is - a usually gay man who dresses as a woman and performs as an entertainer especially to caricature stereotypically vampish women. a usually gay man who dresses as a woman and performs as an entertainer especially to caricature stereotypically vampish women…

Transgender definition is - of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth; especially : of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transgender

Your observations are valid for you, but your knowledge could be better

My sexual orientation has no bearing on this discussion

20 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Not all who go to prison commit crimes.

I see...warders, counselors and social workers, lets not forget "activists"? It's their choice to be trans, life is made up of making choices...som nom na?

43 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

The transgender women are not homosexual, so your lack of knowledge on gender and sexuality needs to be improved

You comment regarding "drag" and transgender shows a lack of knowledge on both gender and sexuality

Drag  definition is - a usually gay man who dresses as a woman and performs as an entertainer especially to caricature stereotypically vampish women. a usually gay man who dresses as a woman and performs as an entertainer especially to caricature stereotypically vampish women…

Transgender definition is - of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth; especially : of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth.

I think I covered it rather well.

I had stated that the *women* I'd seen on the train were not drag queens. But you've purposely manipulated what I'd stated - then lectured me.

Well, honestly the men in make-up and dresses I do not know if they like men or women. What I do know is that if they like men they would be homosexual because they were born with and presumably still have - a penis.

No need for me to contemplate the homosexual agenda. Like I said, I have no issues with homosexual people. Some of my favorite relatives and people I could relate to have been lesbians and homosexuals compared to the rest of my crazy family.  I'm just not their advocate same as any other current, trendy social justice theme.

I used to be quite an open minded person but I've been run out on a rail into the conservative camp by SJW for being white, educated (privileged), hetrosexual. So I just decided to go with it. My 90yo father is utterly shocked at my conversion. I was a dedicated 60-70s radical leftist.

Unfortunately the world is so decisive now, everything is agenda driven. Anti male, anti hetrosexual, anti white. So we shall all take our corners and see how it all turns out.

SJW - you'll eat your own if it's not already happening.

Hormones in a third world prison. Yeah right.

BTW it's hilarious how many lesbians do not accept transexual *women* as women. Many transsexual women aspire to be women while many third gender lesbians aspire to be non women. It's so absurd, confusing, laughable really. Pure folly.

6 hours ago, Skallywag said:

If the prison is denying friends or family to supply a legal drug to someone in prison that is wrong and inhumane.  

Legally prisoners are only able to receive medications in life threatening instances AFAIK .

BTW

Free will does exist unless your mind has been brainwashed to believe in pseudo-psychiatric scientists or a religious based fantasy. 

Breaking the law is a conscious choice.   

If free will does exist, and there is a whole segment of neuro-scientists, not pseudo scientists, who've done and are doing extensive clinical research, who believe it doesn't exist, if it does exist it is very very limited. You didn't choose your genetic code, you didn't choose who your parents were, you didn't choose where you were born, you didn't choose the influences in your life that shape everything you do.

14 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I think I covered it rather well.

I had stated that the *women* I'd seen on the train were not drag queens. But you've purposely manipulated what I'd stated - then lectured me.

Well, honestly the men in make-up and dresses I do not know if they like men or women. What I do know is that if they like men they would be homosexual because they were born with and presumably still have - a penis.

No need for me to contemplate the homosexual agenda. Like I said, I have no issues with homosexual people. Some of my favorite relatives and people I could relate to have been lesbians and homosexuals compared to the rest of my crazy family.  I'm just not their advocate same as any other current, trendy social justice theme.

I used to be quite an open minded person but I've been run out on a rail into the conservative camp by SJW for being white, educated (privileged), hetrosexual. So I just decided to go with it. My 90yo father is utterly shocked at my conversion. I was a dedicated 60-70s radical leftist.

Unfortunately the world is so decisive now, everything is agenda driven. Anti male, anti hetrosexual, anti white. So we shall all take our corners and see how it all turns out.

SJW - you'll eat your own if it's not already happening.

Hormones in a third world prison. Yeah right.

BTW it's hilarious how many lesbians do not accept transexual *women* as women. Many transsexual women aspire to be women while many third gender lesbians aspire to be non women. It's so absurd, confusing, laughable really. Pure folly.

Your statement:

Or...they have dropped the drag because they can no longer pull it off. Therefore, clearly a choice.

1 hour ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Big Bang is just a theory I never went for and thought has been pretty much found to be hog wash.Like the universe is thirteen light years across,never went for that one either,or the multiple universe theory as uni means one not multiples of one.

There is a difference between a scientific theory and a philosophical theory. The Big Bang is a scientific theory that has pretty much been universally accepted by physicists, just as evolution is a scientific theory that has been proven to be true. 

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Your statement:

Or...they have dropped the drag because they can no longer pull it off. Therefore, clearly a choice.

That's a different context and yes, everything - each article of clothing we put on is a choice. Make no mistake. Are you saying theses individuals are compelled to wear feminine clothing?

Kinda done with it bud. Thanks for playing.

36 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I'm glad homosexuality is now widely accepted in most advanced societies, and I accept some people may have been born with the wrong genitalia. But I feel the whole 'gender identity' topic is being pushed too far which is causing resentment. Demanding hormone treatment for prisoners is going to increase resentment IMO. 

How would you define a man who chooses to dress as a woman 3-4 days a week, and dresses as a man the other 3-4 days a week? There is a man who works for a major global bank in London who does this, and he receives all sorts of accolades and awards as an LGBT ambassador.  He's even won awards normally given to women in business - which has understandably p'd off a lot of women. His wife and kids 'support' him, apparently...

A couple of decades ago if a man liked to dress in women's clothing a few times a week it was seen as a fetish. It makes me wonder which fetishes will become normalised and celebrated over the next 20 years.

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

It's a choice for a man to wear make-up and a dress.

How many 15-35yo trannies do you see? Many. How many 45-55yo? None. I've noticed this for years on the MRT.

So, either the individuals have stopped riding public transport at 40 altogether. Or...they have dropped the drag because they can no longer pull it off. Therefore, clearly a choice.

Did transgenderism exist before we humans had clothing? Jus askin

Is this some MRT infinite knowledge?

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I'm glad homosexuality is now widely accepted in most advanced societies, and I accept some people may have been born with the wrong genitalia. But I feel the whole 'gender identity' topic is being pushed too far which is causing resentment. Demanding hormone treatment for prisoners is going to increase resentment IMO. 

How would you define a man who chooses to dress as a woman 3-4 days a week, and dresses as a man the other 3-4 days a week? There is a man who works for a major global bank in London who does this, and he receives all sorts of accolades and awards as an LGBT ambassador.  He's even won awards normally given to women in business - which has understandably p'd off a lot of women. His wife and kids 'support' him, apparently...

A couple of decades ago if a man liked to dress in women's clothing a few times a week it was seen as a fetish. It makes me wonder which fetishes will become normalised and celebrated over the next 20 years.

I think a man who chooses to dress as a woman 3-4 times a week has a compulsion that originates in their brain to do so. The cause of this compulsion could be very difficult to ascertain, but obviously it is there and it is doubtful that it is done from their own choice to do so. Yes, a couple of decades ago we called such behavior fetishes. A couple of decades ago we didn't know that we would be able to communicate instantly with people on the other side of the world. What will we know a couple of decades from now. Science advances and we learn things...and that's a good thing. In the next couple of decades we will learn a lot more about what we call "the mind".

12 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

No, you can ride the rails for five years daily and share the identical observation.

Well, I don't ride the rails, but I do know and have seen transgender people over the age of 40, and not just Thais, westerners.

20 minutes ago, nickstav said:

I think a man who chooses to dress as a woman 3-4 times a week has a compulsion that originates in their brain to do so. The cause of this compulsion could be very difficult to ascertain, but obviously it is there and it is doubtful that it is done from their own choice to do so. Yes, a couple of decades ago we called such behavior fetishes. A couple of decades ago we didn't know that we would be able to communicate instantly with people on the other side of the world. What will we know a couple of decades from now. Science advances and we learn things...and that's a good thing. In the next couple of decades we will learn a lot more about what we call "the mind".

I like your mind and openness

21 minutes ago, nickstav said:

Well, I don't ride the rails, but I do know and have seen transgender people over the age of 40, and not just Thais, westerners.

Sure. I'm not stating they don't exist. Simply for all intents and purposes transexual men over 40 are a rare sight. Especially in daylight hours. But I can say in five years of daily transit I have never seen such a person on the MRT. Maybe the odd 35++ westerner having a go at androgeny.

Kinda done here bro or sis or whatever. Good luck with your issues.

31 minutes ago, nickstav said:

So what about men who have a compulsion to dress up as a baby, or wear a gimp mask - could those things be added to the list of acceptable and celebrated behaviours? Presumably those are also compulsions that originate in the brain. 

11 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

So what about men who have a compulsion to dress up as a baby, or wear a gimp mask - could those things be added to the list of acceptable and celebrated behaviours? Presumably those are also compulsions that originate in the brain. 

They ain't in prison requiring hormone therapy, which this thread is about 

14 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

They ain't in prison requiring hormone therapy, which this thread is about 

It's about the continual pushing of LGBTQ (the acronym gets longer each year) rights, such as hormone therapy for convicted criminals. And I was pointing out too much pushing can cause resentment and asking how far it might go. 

2 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

It's about the continual pushing of LGBTQ (the acronym gets longer each year) rights, such as hormone therapy for convicted criminals. And I was pointing out too much pushing can cause resentment and asking how far it might go. 

I'll tell you. Our next agenda item is to require straight men to marry straight men. It's only fair. Gay men have been marrying straight women for many centuries already.

37 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Aha. The old slippery slope game. Yawn-a-rama. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I'll tell you. Our next agenda item is to require straight men to marry straight men. It's only fair. Gay men have been marrying straight women for many centuries already.

Good luck with that one.

59 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Sure. I'm not stating they don't exist. Simply for all intents and purposes transexual men over 40 are a rare sight. Especially in daylight hours. But I can say in five years of daily transit I have never seen such a person on the MRT. Maybe the odd 35++ westerner having a go at androgeny.

Kinda done here bro or sis or whatever. Good luck with your issues.

I've got issues??????

56 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I'm not celebrating anything...and YES those are compulsions that originate in the brain! If you're interested study some neuro-science.

Archived