Thai prime minister declares end of military rule

webfact

4 hours ago, RobboR said:

They can't afford to, only Thaksin's money enabled them to protest in BKK last time. 

It would need Bangkokians to rise up against their masters!

excuse after excuse after excuse...Just complete nonsense

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

Protesters are living under threat of murder, and are being forced to leave Thailand only to be killed in Laos or on the Thai Vietnamese border. Very democratic.

More excuses and total BS and if I can add a very dangerous accusation against Prayut. Hopefully your IP is outside of borders you are not invisible 

All the children I know or ask about this man or show them a picture of him, absolutely all of them say they dislike him so much because he has taken from the Children's TV for many years ever day, it is the speech he has had on all thai channels at 18.00.

13 minutes ago, RobboR said:

Are you going to help fund them then??
Also there are military checkpoints coming to BKK that would scupper any groups wanting to protest

Educate yourself before making ridiculous comments. You think these were wealthy people ? look at the Thai example, they will march so why not now ??

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/8-protests-changing-the-world-now/

There are 10 million in bangkok that dont need to march through checkpoints in Issan ..and no there are no checkpoints so please no more anecdotal nonsense to try and back your false comments

Thais are in love with this stable government ..something that has been missing for over decades in the past !!

1 minute ago, madmen said:

Educate yourself before making ridiculous comments. You think these were wealthy people ? 

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/8-protests-changing-the-world-now/

There are 10 million in bangkok that dont need to march through checkpoints in Issan ..and no there are no checkpoints so please no more anecdotal nonsense to try and back your false comments

Thais are in love with this stable government ..something that has been missing for over decades in the past !!

"Thais are in love with this stable government" seriously!! Climb out of you ivory tower and talk to real Thai people the ones who have very little and are struggling to make it past each day. 

14 minutes ago, Jackin1960 said:

"Thais are in love with this stable government" seriously!! Climb out of you ivory tower and talk to real Thai people the ones who have very little and are struggling to make it past each day. 

I don't mix with farmers and construction workers. What 3rd world countries give these guys a stunning paycheck?

45 minutes ago, madmen said:

More excuses and total BS and if I can add a very dangerous accusation against Prayut. Hopefully your IP is outside of borders you are not invisible 

I wasn't aware there was a "Thai Vietnamese " border???

"Prayuth, in a televised address to the nation, said military rule had brought success in many areas, from fixing the problem of illegal fishing and human trafficking, to the rescue of 12 boys and their soccer coach trapped in a flooded cave last year."

Pathetic. Most of those issues are unresolved and the soccer team was rescued by brave divers, not by his inept government of muppets.

9 hours ago, Reigntax said:

But not the end of military control.

The people of Thailand now have the PM and democracy they allowed to happen.

He won the popular vote at the recent election. So the people have got the leadership and governance most wanted.

As we all know Military Rule had nothing to do with rescuing the boys and coach from the cave. I find this comment highly derogatory to all the people who risked their lives and lost a life during the rescue. It's all quite sickening. I don' know who disgusts me most him or Trump.

20 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

He won the popular vote at the recent election. So the people have got the leadership and governance most wanted.

Now you insulting my intelligence. How can he lose with all that rigging of the law, 5 years of pre election campaigning, eliminating political party, massive populist policies and paying voters and politicians. Did I miss out anything? Where was the leadership and governance last 5 years when he had absolute power. 

10 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Damn .! Missed it .. had some paint to watch dry .. 

backstop of another overthrow .. just in case this democracy thing don't work out .. 

Norty, at your next extension application you will be asked about the content of this address

OK. Now that military rule is supposedly over, I have one more suggestion. Disband the army, entirely. They seem to serve no useful function for the nation, except for consuming vast amounts of oxygen, and cash. They are not wanted, they are not liked, they are not needed. Most despise them. Get out. Get out now! 

Well I guess with the make up of the upper house, there will be no further need for a military coup again, as they have total control of the "democratic" process.

I am glad he believes they achieved the rescue of the lads and coach from the caves, it proves the "victors" get to write the history 

Archived