BANGKOK 19 August 2019 00:35
Badrabbit

Aggressive Soi dog

Sorry I don't have the patience to stop and feed this out of control aggressive dog, it's not their during the day only comes out when it's dark, I could avoid going past it but why should I!!

Personally I'd approach this the other way around - get some sausage, try to de-escalate the situation, giving you have time and repeated contact with the dog. You don't need to be a dog person to change behavior

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

Since the dog shows aggression to everyone, that's going to take a lot of sausage!

Btdt with nearly feral dogs - and dog pacs as well - especially when the negative attributes are been reinforced (someone trying to hit with a cane) 

• Sad 2

Do not want to hurt it but it's going to hurt someone maybe a child, I think it's more of a chaser rather than actually wanting to hurt someone( in one encounter I threw a Rock at it he forgot about me and chased the rock, the possibility of causing an accident is high so something needs to be done.

Since the dog shows aggression to everyone, that's going to take a lot of sausage!

Is that at the municipality office?

Mate, no sticks no sausages... just call the animal control department of in your local area and complain that this dog is a threat and a danger to you and your kids and they will take care of this mongrel quick smart..

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Mate, no sticks no sausages... just call the animal control department of in your local area and complain that this dog is a threat and a danger to you and your kids and they will take care of this mongrel quick smart..

You must be joking 😂

• Like 1

I would rather someone else did that for my part it's now to report the dog and hopefully get it removed, have a few nice Soi dogs where I live but this one is a menace!

Poison it, period. It is running around the soi attacking people, therefore it is a public health issue that must be dealt with.

• Thanks 1

No one cares until someone gets hurt, if people did care this dog would be long gone, told my Police friend he just laughed!!

Won't help in this regard - educating people, as well as spaying the bitches, getting local community on board, that's what works

• Like 2