Protecting assets for son

Does anyone have a U.S. attorney that they have used to create a will and set up a U.S. based trust while they are in thailand. My goal is to leave my assets to my dual citizen son. One of my issues is that I want my sons guardian to be a Thai citizen but have his assets, ( all located in the united states) be held for him invested until  he becomes of age. I have done a lot of research and work on this but am looking for an experienced attorney that has don this before. Any help or referrals would be appreciated Thank You

Law firm - White & White 140/36 ITF tower, 17th Floor, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok. 10500 Tel 02 231 6466

Lawyer by the name of William White should be able handle this.  

His name has come up in these forums - maybe not the exact same task as yours - if you want to have a look. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/146743-thai-law-firm-that-does-wills-for-inside-thailand/

15 hours ago, tpkhk said:

Law firm - White & White 140/36 ITF tower, 17th Floor, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok. 10500 Tel 02 231 6466

Lawyer by the name of William White should be able handle this.  

His name has come up in these forums - maybe not the exact same task as yours - if you want to have a look. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/146743-thai-law-firm-that-does-wills-for-inside-thailand/

Thank you!

My understanding is Thailand doesnt operate trust law.. But of course a trust held outside Thailand which remits assets to him within the kingdom would work just fine. 

Considered protections like this for my wife, as I would prefer she gains lifetime income rather than lump sums which she would lose. 

Archived