BANGKOK
webfact

Thai media report "Irishman" on 4,000 day overstay - GoFundMe started to help him

Children are separated, and put in filthy detention center without soaps and tooth brushes in the US southern border. They are branded as criminal where as immigration act says illegal entry is a misdemeanor. And these people were running away from violent environment and trying to escape economic misery.

This guy most probably came to Thailand for brothel (aka bars) visits and ended up in issan after running out of money. As the land of sex (LOS) pimps their daughters in thousands of brothels (aka bars) across the land to 30 years older sexpats, may be he found and opportunity to marry a local girl. This is all speculation but very common patterns like cops in USA think most African Americans are criminals and shoot them on the suspicion of criminal activities. 

Edited by onera1961
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, champers said:

His family won't be allowed to enter UK as he doesn't have money to support them.

He may well have funds available from his parents estate??????

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

He missed foreseeing the one about "you will meet a tall dark immigration official."

He didnt see that one coming

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

He may well have funds available from his parents estate??????

I think he'll more likely need a people carrier than an estate, with a wife and two kids.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why are so many berks out here abusing the spirit of the go fund me fund that suppose to help people in real need? why is it that every screw up and a moron thinks that the public is there to bail them out the very shit they, knowingly, put themselves in?...

Yes, I'm thinking of doing some research into this and I've set up a GoFundMe page......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:
10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

He missed foreseeing the one about "you will meet a tall dark immigration official."

He didnt see that one coming

Obviously not. They must have crept up behind him, or he'd have been off like a shot.

1 hour ago, champers said:

His family won't be allowed to enter UK as he doesn't have money to support them.

His kids are entitled to UK passports.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Children are separated, and put in filthy detention center without soaps and tooth brushes in the US southern border. They are branded as criminal where as immigration act says illegal entry is a misdemeanor. And these people were running away from violent environment and trying to escape economic misery.

This guy most probably came to Thailand for brothel (aka bars) visits and ended up in issan after running out of money. As the land of sex (LOS) pimps their daughters in thousands of brothels (aka bars) across the land to 30 years older sexpats, may be he found and opportunity to marry a local girl. This is all speculation but very common patterns like cops in USA think most African Americans are criminals and shoot them on the suspicion of criminal activities. 

Although this is a story about a British guy overstaying in Thailand 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrfill said:
7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why are so many berks out here abusing the spirit of the go fund me fund that suppose to help people in real need? why is it that every screw up and a moron thinks that the public is there to bail them out the very shit they, knowingly, put themselves in?...

Yes, I'm thinking of doing some research into this and I've set up a GoFundMe page......

C'mon. spill the beans about your research.

Have you worked out how many women you'll need to get through to reach your break even point?

13 minutes ago, AJBangkok said:

I feel for the guy as he has a young family to support. Yes he’s messed up and will end up being deported but from the surface it looks as if he’s not a criminal he’s just a guy that did not get his paperwork in order. Maybe he didn’t have the available cash to support the correct visa and no way to get it, who knows but now the decision has been made for him that he can no longer stay here and probably wont be able to return for many years so I wish him luck and hope he can treat it as a new start for him and his family .

Well said

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

1000 pounds not going to get him very far

At todays rate it might get a taxi to the airport... but then he'll need to dig deep again !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whats with the cartoon pigs head?

Who put that on the photo?

Edited by NightSky