Phuket Zoo

Badrabbit

Never been until today, wanted me to pay 1500bht my GF and her family 100bht, I showed Thai driving licence and paid 100bht, over 60 free I'm over 60 but Farang so pay 100bht,

what a disgusting dirty place, some of the animals living in dirty smelly water, the only good thing I saw was the Alligator Gar in the deep pool oh and the short Elephant show was good don't know if the Elephants enjoyed it though.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, beechbum said:

I'm more amazed that someone who lives here (or maybe you don't?) doesn't know how bad/inhumane the Phuket zoo is.

Yes it is a disgusting place and should be closed down.........how anyone can condone keeping animals in a sh1thole like that is beyond me.

Lived in Phuket for 11 yrs, never been to the Zoo only heard stories how bad it was, at some point if you want to put forward an opinion you need to have experience of the something you are commenting about, hope that clarifies your comment.

I'm more amazed that someone who lives here (or maybe you don't?) doesn't know how bad/inhumane the Phuket zoo is.

1 hour ago, Badrabbit said:

Lived in Phuket for 11 yrs, never been to the Zoo only heard stories how bad it was, at some point if you want to put forward an opinion you need to have experience of the something you are commenting about, hope that clarifies your comment.

Given you say you've been here 11 yrs and heard the stories of that disgusting cruel place all you needed to do was look at google or the likes rather than pay them money.

I would rather see for myself which I did, it was worth 100bht just to see the Alligator Gar's.

Given you say you've been here 11 yrs and heard the stories of that disgusting cruel place all you needed to do was look at google or the likes rather than pay them money.

Everyone is different, how can you be certain that any reports are not just malicious unless you actually go yourself?? I know the place is filthy dirty because I have been there!

.......whilst enriching the uncaring owners of the zoo? No thanks, I think I'm smart enough to form an opinion by using photos and written articles.

21 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Everyone is different, how can you be certain that any reports are not just malicious unless you actually go yourself?? I know the place is filthy dirty because I have been there!

Yes, filthy dirty. I believe you. I don't need to go and see it. The awful owners get nothing from me, unlike from you. You have made yourself part of the problem.

If you only believe what you see, what is the point of going to school and getting an education?

You argument about having to go yourself doesn't hold water, can't you see that?

Having a discussion, I take everyone's opinion on board!

Yes, filthy dirty. I believe you. I don't need to go and see it. The awful owners get nothing from me, unlike from you. You have made yourself part of the problem.
If you only believe what you see, what is the point of going to school and getting an education?
You argument about having to go yourself doesn't hold water, can't you see that?

Good gravy, another ThaiVisa classic. The Centrum Silver, Old Goat, GET OFF MY LAWN Squad has officially arrived….again. The guy went to the zoo. Yes, it’s a crap hole, but geez give the guy a break.

34 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Why not?

Your ever-changing excuses of why you went.

You finally gave an honest reply in post #18, though, if you knew of the zoos reputation, why didn't you explain to your wife's family why it would be best not to go. It's not like there isn't other things to do and see in Phuket.

Wow mate just wow lol

Your ever-changing excuses of why you went.
You finally gave an honest reply in post #18, though, if you knew of the zoos reputation, why didn't you explain to your wife's family why it would be best not to go. It's not like there isn't other things to do and see in Phuket.

Archived