Melatonin

GordonP

I've seen Cicardin 2mg various places and vastly overpriced...they useta carry the same stuff at the popular pharmacy near soi Nana next to the gas station...imported and classified as a 'food supplement' which probably accounts for the price...

lazada.com have 'Natrol' 3 and 5mg for much cheaper, about the same as if you order from iHerb but without the shipping charges and delay...

If using for above wish you luck as it did not appear to help me at all.  But "slightly" might be right.  In any case much less than a single tylenol tablet (which I was trying to avoid) for me. 

Thanks for all the input. I am currently in UK where it is not available without a prescription whereas it is available over the counter across the water in France where I recently acquired a packet.

I haven't had an issue with sleeping before however my body clock has been out of sync (might be an age thing) since returning from a 8 month stint in LoS. It worked for me, sorting out my sleep pattern in a couple of days (just 1mg tabs). I am due to return to LoS soon and wanted to know availability just in case.

Thanks again to all for the info.

Archived