BANGKOK 19 August 2019 00:38
snoop1130

Police begin hunt for foreign man over attacking dog

Police begin hunt for foreign man over attacking dog

By Tanyaluk Sakoot

1563272418_1-org.jpg

Police have begun their investigation into the attack after the man was caught on CCTV. Image: Naiharn Beach Dogs / Facebook

PHUKET:-- Chalong Police Chief Col Therdthoon Sroisukphaphan has ordered Chalong Police Deputy Chief Lt Col Sanan Janrong to investigate a video posted online showing a foreign man attacking a dog with what appeared to be a long knife or a metal rod in Nai Harn last night (July 15).

“This behavior is so cruel to a dog. This man looks so angry, but there is no need to use a knife to hit the dog. Poor dog…,” Chalong Police Chief Col Therdthoon Sroisukphaphan told The Phuket News today after viewing the video, which was posted on the “Naiharn Beach Dogs” Facebook page.

“I have ordered Chalong Police Deputy Chief Lt Col Sanan Janrong to follow up on this case now that we have been shown the video clip, which is so cruel,” Col Therdthoon confirmed.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/police-begin-hunt-for-foreign-man-over-attacking-dog-72161.php#hJVSG1gGfUSohHIm.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-07-16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Back to the Isle Of Dogs.

Or the Canary Islands.

15 minutes ago, kevin612 said:

Too many dogs everywhere, dogs come to me when I eat bbq chicken, that is annoying.

That is because people get more annoyed when they try to shop at Tesco and go to bank and get money out of their bank accounts ....hard for them to decide what to do???

• Haha 1
  • Confused 10