Looking for participants for research on Thai-American interactions

Rachawit

Hello,
My name is Rachawit Photiyarach. I am a doctoral student in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia and a lecturer at Naresuan University, Thailand. My PhD project focuses on individuals in Thai-American romantic relationships and I am in need of participants. Participant criteria includes: 
Individuals who:

1. Are currently involved in Thai-farang American heterosexual interracial relationships or had been involved in these relationships in the past, and
  2. Are in/have been/were in such relationship for at least 6 months; and
  3. Are aged from early 20s to late 40s; and
  4. Are willing to be interviewed for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2 hours.

The purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of how couples in interracial relationships deal with cultural differences between each other and those around them.
I will e-mail you an information form which contains all the details of the research I am asking you to participate in. Issues of confidentiality, and privacy, voluntary participation, and benefits of taking part are as outlined in the information form.
If interested, please contact Rachawit Photiyarach on email: [email protected] or  [email protected] 
You can also send me a private message on Facebook. 
Approval to conduct this research has been provided by the University of Western Australia, in accordance with its ethics review and approval procedures.  Any person considering participation in this research project, or agreeing to participate, may raise any questions or issues with the researchers at any time.  

สวัสดีครับ, 
ผมชื่อ ราชวิชญ์ โพธิยะราช ผมเป็นนักศึกษาปริญญาเอกในคณะสังคมศาสตร์ที่มหาวิทยาลัย University of Western Australiaและอาจารย์มี่มหาวิทยาลัยนเรศวรครับ การศึกษาของผมได้ความสนใจต่อคนที่มีความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างชาวไทยชาวอเมริกันและผมกำลังต้องการผู้เข้าร่วมงานวิจัยนี้ เกณฑ์การคัดเลือกมีดังนี้: 

1. กำลังมีความสัมพันธ์ต่างเชื้อชาติระหว่างไทยอเมริกันหรือคนที่เคยมีความสัมพันธ์นี้ในอดีต
  2. มีความสัมพันธ์นี้เป็นเวลา 6 เดือนเป็นอย่างน้อย 
  3. อายุของผู้ให้สัมภาษณ์จะอยู่ระหว่าง ต้น 20 ปี ถึงปลาย 40 ปี 
  4. มีความประสงค์จะได้รับการสัมภาษณ์เป็นเวลา 30 นาทีถึง 2 ชั่วโมง 

จุดประสงค์ของการศึกษานี้คือเพื่อที่จะเข้าใจการที่คนไทยและอเมริกันปฏิสัมพันธ์กับความแตกต่างทางวัฒนธรรมระหว่างคนรักและคนรอบข้าง ผมจะส่งเอกสารชี้แจงข้อมูลแก่ผู้เข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัยไปทางอีเมล์ของคุณซึ่งประกอบด้วยข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานวิจัยนี้ด้วย ประเด็นเรื่องความลับและความเป็นส่วนตัวของข้อมูล การอาสาสมัคร และประโยชน์ที่จะได้รับจะถูกอธิบายในเอกสารชี้แจงข้อมูลแก่ผู้เข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัย
ถ้าคุณมีความสนใจ กรุณาติดต่อ ราชาวิชญ์ โพธิยะราช ทางอีเมล์ผมได้ที่ [email protected]  หรือ [email protected] 
คุณยังสามารถติดต่อผมได้ทางแชทเฟซบุ๊คนะครับ
งานวิจัยนี้จะถูกศึกษาโดยเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ University of Western Australia (UWA) โดยได้รับการอนุมัติจาก The Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) at UWA ใครก็ตามที่คิดจะเข้าร่วมหรือตกลงเข้าร่วมงานวิจัยนี้ สามารถถามคำถามต่างๆ กับผู้วิจัยเมื่อใดก็ได้  

Archived