Farang Pain threshold

Mikisteel

On 7/17/2019 at 12:39 AM, wilailuk said:

Toughest time to be Farang in Thailand?

NO way, it´s a breeze, never been better, we are getting rid of all the Farang kee nok poor old farts, and that´s nice, makes room for hanzum younger species, who dress properly, are clean shaven, showered and polite, times are a changing folks..

????

What an insecure post! How can you generalize all older people as being "kee nok old farts"?

Theoretically, I could be your father, but wait that's impossible. If I were your father, you wouldn't type such rubbish and post way more intelligent words.

I hope that you can catch up with your uneducated life and understand that getting older is a privilege, that not all of us have. You should listen to some wise men.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

What an insecure post! How can you generalize all older people as being "kee nok old farts"?

Theoretically, I could be your father, but wait that's impossible. If I were your father, you wouldn't type such rubbish and post way more intelligent words.

I hope that you can catch up with your uneducated life and understand that getting older is a privilege, that not all of us have. You should listen to some wise men.  

Wisdom, knowledge and maybe humility come with age and experience.

This will go right over the head of the poster to whom you replied.

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; 
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. 
At the going down of the sun and in the morning 
We will remember them."

I never thought much of that when I was a young man.  I do now.  They never had the chance to grow old poor kids. 

17 hours ago, smutcakes said:

What exactly can you not do in Thailand that you can in Cambodia, Philipines etc. What freedom have you lost?

Thailand just doesn't feel free. There are cctv's everywhere, cops of every type. You can't even skinny dip in Ao nang. Thailand is too high tech, too many rules, too authoritarian, too nationalist, if you give someone the finger you could be in trouble. Farangs are always wrong here, in Nepal we are always right!

On 7/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, wilailuk said:

Toughest time to be Farang in Thailand?

NO way, it´s a breeze, never been better, we are getting rid of all the Farang kee nok poor old farts, and that´s nice, makes room for hanzum younger species, who dress properly, are clean shaven, showered and polite, times are a changing folks..

????

I totally agree. Time for the rude foreign pigs to go both men and women. Show up your fashion wear back in your own country and take your behavior with you.

Crazy-Farang-Bangkok1.jpg

6 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

I totally agree. Time for the rude foreign pigs to go both men and women. Show up your fashion wear back in your own country and take your behavior with you.

Crazy-Farang-Bangkok1.jpg

Okay I see the problem here. He just needs a belt, around his head.

Archived