BANGKOK
webfact

Thanathorn admits Thais cannot rely on foreigners to fight for democracy

26 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Really? When did that happen? I must have missed that. And here's me labouring under the misconception that Prayut and his cronies are still in control of the country.

Smoke and mirrors. I would hope you are being facetious, but if not I would gather you didn't watch the news close enough for how strategically they unfolded let out their little plan to wash everything via media.

• Like 1

Thailand, you cooked your goose, now eat it! It's got nothing to do with foreigners!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, PatOngo said:

Thailand, you cooked your goose, now eat it! It's got nothing to do with foreigners!

Exactly, let them enjoy their unsafe, polluted, undemocratic, rampant corruption, Perverted Buddhist, military ruled, 3rd World Utopia.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Democracy????? Oh you mean mob rule! Democracy is about who has the biggest megaphone of , wait for it , propaganda ( disinformation pales to ) propaganda. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. 

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Weren't you one of the posters celebrating the military coup and subsequent military rule?

Let's get this right.

I saw the need to put a stop to yinglucks lack of management and her gangs lack of ethics (go ahead at the instructions of the CM shins to make fake country to country rice deals and more) get the boy back through unscrupulous 3 am votes, and the deliberate break down of the checks and balances.

I didn't strongly support suthep but I did see a need to somehow throw the shins and their scaly leaches out, Other poster have a million times labelled me as a  'junta hugger' and more, a bit of research will show that I was criticizing the junta from the start.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1