Miss Thailand World pageant: Farmers’ daughters, every one

webfact

Farmers’ daughters, every one

By THE NATION

800_367ede811df41f7.jpg?v=1563275947

Twenty-four contestants in the Miss Thailand World pageant earned their farmgirl badges this week on the first day of an outdoor preliminary round for the upcoming competition.

Beauty%202.jpg

They learned how to milk a cow, how to make fertiliser from the milk and how to fashion building bricks from clay. Coaching was provided at each “learning station” on the selected farm in Saraburi’s Muak Lek district by the Dairy Farming Promotion Organisation of Thailand.

Beauty%203.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30373061

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-07-17

34 minutes ago, BMW Overlander said:

And these are the contestants?

Wow nothing special at all.

What is different with that? When they apply for the contest they wear heavy make up. When you see them in the contest, they wear heavy make-up and appropriate slim exclusive and glittering clothes to match it. All that would make an elefant look attractive.

However, when you see them getting up in the morning a monday morning with no make-up. That´s when you find out how life really are. Not saying its bad, but its the reality.

1 minute ago, nickstav said:

They earned their farmgirl badges on the first day of the preliminary competition. What badges are they going for now?

Ooh! That´s an easy one.... what about police, fire squad, rescue personal?

39 minutes ago, BMW Overlander said:

And these are the contestants?

Wow nothing special at all.

Why every time there is a thread about Thai girls, there is always somebody like you saying they are nothing special?

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why every time there is a thread about Thai girls, there is always somebody like you saying they are nothing special?

I've seen better under the old corrugated roof sheets, piled up behind the shed in our palm plantation !!!

Lots and lots of beautiful women on real farms. Why do the women from  this story need to pose with their straightened noses, widened eyes, false tits and their Iphones? About as near to being farmers as Freddy Krueger is to being a good baby sitter.

5 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Lots and lots of beautiful women on real farms. Why do the women from  this story need to pose with their straightened noses, widened eyes, false tits and their Iphones? About as near to being farmers as Freddy Krueger is to being a good baby sitter.

I'd take a real farm girl any day over these mannequins.

20 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Insecurity issues,it's pretty obvious!I know I wouldn't be kicking them out of bed for spilling crumbs! 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Colin, if you cross check all the drunks on the other thread, with the same people who claim these girls are "nothing special" and they "my wife's better"...and it will all make sense....

They are primarily the same people. Drunk, fat and stupid trying to rationalize marrying the first girl they saw through beer goggles on Soi 6, all those years ago.

They should have a "natural" round, where 50% of the marks for the competition are for no make-up, no surgery or other enhancements, purely natural ! See how many get though then.It should be about natural beauty not how much you can spend to look better, that's an unfair advantage to those that can pay it.

52 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Let's not get carried away in the exaggeration dept.

He's not, it's true. Every single one of them has had a nose job. As I've said to many a Thai girl, "If I'd wanted a bird with a big hooter, I'd have stayed in my own country". Love those cute little Issan noses.

2 minutes ago, petemoss said:

"If I'd wanted a bird with a big hooter, I'd have stayed in my own country".

I'm pretty sure they are not doing it to impress you, Mr hansum man... 

Those little Isaan beauties probably wish they could afford a big hooter too...

It's just cultural perception ????

Unwanted sexual advanced from creepy older farangs who came to Thailand for brothels (aka bars) visits. When pimps paraded young girls to them, they could not resist. Now they happily live in the most poverty stricken part of the country with a  house while wife buys yaba for her Thai BF. 

Archived