Miss Thailand World pageant: Farmers’ daughters, every one

webfact

8 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Unwanted sexual advanced from creepy older farangs who came to Thailand for brothels (aka bars) visits. When pimps paraded young girls to them, they could not resist. Now they happily live in the most poverty stricken part of the country with a  house while wife buys yaba for her Thai BF. 

My post was meant to be light-hearted and self-deprecating, not judgmental.

23 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm pretty sure they are not doing it to impress you, Mr hansum man... 

Those little Isaan beauties probably wish they could afford a big hooter too...

It's just cultural perception ????

I dare say that you're right. Girls with big fake hooters still turn me off though.

12 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Never had my sexual advances warded off. Have you?

OMG, yes! Even the super-short fat ones with pimples, wide-set eyes, pug noses, hip dysplasia even spina bifidia routinely give me the brush off. Can't get no play no how.

8 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

OMG, yes! Even the super-short fat ones with pimples, wide-set eyes, pug noses, hip dysplasia even spina bifidia routinely give me the brush off. Can't get no play no how.

They're the ones that I routinely have to ward off. Except the pug noses, I do like a pug nose. Great for doing Eskimo kisses.

Oh and the super short, love super short, my wife's nickname is Gom (midget).

Been with a few fatties too. Even fatties need love, they're super needy and grateful.

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why every time there is a thread about Thai girls, there is always somebody like you saying they are nothing special?

Probably because they are not special looking. Visit any shopping mall or supermarket and you will see far more beautiful looking girls.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Coaching was provided at each “learning station” on the selected farm in Saraburi’s Muak Lek district by the Dairy Farming Promotion Organisation of Thailand.

I offered my talents in Artificial insemination but was turned away at the gate.

Archived