U.S. House condemns Trump over 'racist comments' tweeted at congresswomen

webfact

I’m not American but the way I see it, Trump has played a blinder over the last few weeks.  Trump supporters are voting Trump no matter what and Dems mostly the same. It’s the swing voters who win elections in the US.  And the face of the democrats is now those four in the picture. Who I might add come across as the usual progressive nut jobs who hate their own country, want open borders and if you don’t agree then you are a racist blah blah blah. The usual bull.

Trump got 2020 in the bag. All the haters get over it. Others like myself couldn’t care less.
Yes. It's a sure thing. Republicans can stay home on election day. Enjoy! Covfefe!

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am embarrassed to call myself an American where such a man can be elected president... Birtherism right to this... If you voted for Trump and still support this man you need to check your moral compass...

er....i'm a skippy, i'm not racist. i abuse everyone equally. I'm struggling to find where the racist bit is ?

Struggle harder. Anyone that is American that has been told by racist bigots to go back to your own country or witnessed this happening to others as happened to me gets it very easily. "trump" is Archie Bunker but much meaner and much nastier. It's no wonder that a huge percentage of Americans can never accept such a divisive demagogue as a legitimate president even if tragically he's reelected.  

I think the democrats can run a very effective campaign speech by showing that wonderful unifying last Reagan speech alongside clips of highlights of 45's sickening often obscene xenophobia and racism.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes. It's a sure thing. Republicans can stay home on election day. Enjoy! Covfefe! 

It is for sure. The Dems are their own worst enemy and no one in their right mind could take anything Cortez says seriously. I thought we had some numpties in Westminster ????.

Whatever you think of Trump and his tweets, he is way ahead of the game. Whilst the leftist media are screaming about his tweets and calling him a racist, he is quietly introducing new immigration rules for the southern border. A regulation  which means anyone seeking asylum in the US will not get it if they have come through a country which is not their own to reach the said border. 

But what is the left media up in arms over and covering 24/7. ???? 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump had warned Republican lawmakers against voting against him,

fantastic )or as he says tremendous) way of governing a country by fear, threatening, black mail... and still claims people love him

when he told them to go back to their country did he say the same about his wife/companion, she and her family are immigrants as well, they should go back to their country, she's from Slovenia a country that has nothing to brag about, he could go there and help them fix their economy.... whom who has a glass house shouldn't throw stones

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Trump was the winner in this little dustup and the squad of 4 America-hating shrews the losers. 

Sadly I think that you actually believe what you wrote and I also believe that you think Trump can do no wrong

4 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Because the "Fake news media" bangs on about Russian collusion, pee pee tape dossiers, and all sorts of total BS instead of reporting what is actually happening, the news. News about US stock markets smashing all time highs again and again and again, more minorities off food stamps and welfare and back into the workforce. Trumps Twitter feed is a good dose of reality. But of course for haters it tends to trigger them because all they want is more dog whistles and negativity to froth over.

In this case Trump clarified in his Twitter account that he is not a racist. Good enough for me.

How many thousands of lies has he told so far, and yet you believe him on this?

Oh dear, how sad.

34 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

<SNIP> he is quietly introducing new immigration rules for the southern border. A regulation  which means anyone seeking asylum in the US will not get it if they have come through a country which is not their own to reach the said border. 

Will come before the US Courts, unlikely to be enacted and already rejected by Central American countries

Didn't they go thru this as soon as Trump was elected? Trump was called racist and all those voting for him were called racist, women haters, neanderthals, etc...   

So, Trump joins Biden as a racist bigot. Eventually all whites will be called racist. 

3 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Didn't they go thru this as soon as Trump was elected? Trump was called racist and all those voting for him were called racist, women haters, neanderthals, etc...   

So, Trump joins Biden as a racist bigot. Eventually all whites will be called racist. 

Oh, you poor, poor downtrodden white man. Being one myself I feel for you. It's time for us whites to cast off the chains of oppression and demand equality!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

when he told them to go back to their country did he say the same about his wife/companion, she and her family are immigrants as well, they should go back to their country, she's from Slovenia a country that has nothing to brag about, he could go there and help them fix their economy.... whom who has a glass house shouldn't throw stones

His wife or family are not complaining about their adopted country.

It seems our American cousins get as riled up over Trump as we Brits do over Brexit! 

Pelosi halted from speaking and the resolution they passed can not even be mentioned again because of it's name. This is the sort of tactics that simply make the dems look stupid. They behave like 5 year old kids who think they are being so sneaky and clever. 

Can they not ever bring a resolution or bill that is meaningful? 

10 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Pelosi halted from speaking and the resolution they passed can not even be mentioned again because of it's name. This is the sort of tactics that simply make the dems look stupid. They behave like 5 year old kids who think they are being so sneaky and clever. 

Can they not ever bring a resolution or bill that is meaningful? 

I guess you don't follow the news much.

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.

House Democrats are passing bills at a rapid pace, while Trump complains they’re “getting nothing done.”

In all, the House has taken up 51 bills, resolutions, and suspensions since January — 49 of which they’ve passed.

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/24/18637163/trump-pelosi-democrats-bills-congress

Among then non meaningful bills the House has passed are bills to lower drug prices and another one to protect insurance for people with preexisting conditions.

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

His wife or family are not complaining about their adopted country.

It seems our American cousins get as riled up over Trump as we Brits do over Brexit! 

the ones complaining are not doing it over their ADOPTED country neither, they are all American citizens and only one has an adopted country which is the USA, she was born in Somalia

3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

the ones complaining are not doing it over their ADOPTED country neither, they are all American citizens and only one has an adopted country which is the USA, she was born in Somalia

Just saying to you why he didn’t/ wouldn’t say it to his wife or family. They love their country and don’t complain about it, whether they were born in the US or not.  And less of the caps yeh.????

7 hours ago, the guest said:

Funny, you guys (and maybe girls) are complaining about Racism (i don't believe he was Racist) when you live in a highly racist country like Thailand.

There is nothing wrong in defending your country, and Trump is just excercising his constitutional right to free speech. If those around him, are displaying negative attributes towards the country, then certainly he's entitled to defend it.

It seems yet a again a storm is brewing in a teacup.

Free speech......no just stupid 

Thailand -racist no not at all

USA has a tradition for racism 

If you not agree we just send the marine, spy planes and and and

3 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

It is for sure. The Dems are their own worst enemy and no one in their right mind could take anything Cortez says seriously. I thought we had some numpties in Westminster ????.

Whatever you think of Trump and his tweets, he is way ahead of the game. Whilst the leftist media are screaming about his tweets and calling him a racist, he is quietly introducing new immigration rules for the southern border. A regulation  which means anyone seeking asylum in the US will not get it if they have come through a country which is not their own to reach the said border. 

But what is the left media up in arms over and covering 24/7. ???? 

Ya think that's how things work in America. Trump can quietly institute a regulation while the press is distracted elsewhere? And if it's being done so quietly, as you allege how is that you, a UK citizen, even know about it? It's clear that you don't have a clue as to how things work in the USA or apparently, even what the adverb "quietly" means.

24 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Ya think that's how things work in America. Trump can quietly institute a regulation while the press is distracted elsewhere? And if it's being done so quietly, as you allege how is that you, a UK citizen, even know about it? It's clear that you don't have a clue as to how things work in the USA or apparently, even what the adverb "quietly" means.

Yeh sorry about punctuation (Brexit voter). My point concerns MSM outrage, obviously the border rule change is not just going to happen I agree. But Trump is playing the Dems and the outrage MSM perfectly whether anyone likes it or not. He is playing a distraction game and the Dems new poster girls are not going to help them one bit esp with  the swing voters. He wants them front and center. 

Btw I’m from Bristol but obviously the one across the pond. We Bristolians in England are known for our good manners, that trait seems to be lacking in you.

MAGA

2 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Yeh sorry about punctuation (Brexit voter). My point concerns MSM outrage, obviously the border rule change is not just going to happen I agree. But Trump is playing the Dems and the outrage MSM perfectly whether anyone likes it or not. He is playing a distraction game and the Dems new poster girls are not going to help them one bit esp with  the swing voters. He wants them front and center. 

Btw I’m from Bristol but obviously the one across the pond. We Bristolians in England are known for our good manners, that trait seems to be lacking in you it seems. 

MAGA

You're know for your good manners are you? Have you visited any of the Brexit threads lately?

3 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Btw I’m from Bristol but obviously the one across the pond. We Bristolians in England are known for our good manners, that trait seems to be lacking in you it seems. 

MAGA

You must have a low opinion of swing voters if you think that racism is a draw. But what Trump did do was unite the Democrats. As you may know there was quite a tiff going on between the 4 and the Democratic leadership. Not anymore. Thanks, Trump.

One story that occasionally you would see featured in the news was how native born American citizens who looked Hispanic would be told to go back to their own country. And often Trump would get blamed. Perhaps unfairly. But now that he's doing it himself, his supporters can just say they're following his example. 

8 hours ago, nev said:

Bunch of snowflakes, Take his comment in a positive way and take a look at yourselves.

That’s a lot of inanity packed into two little sentences. I trust you’ll take my comment in a positive way.

Archived