Northeast dams running dry as rain remains scarce

webfact

Just now, Damrongsak said:

We're in the USA.  I was in Thailand 1977-1980.  My wife went back for a couple years recently, but is back.  We own a house near Wat Si Wichai Wanaram on the north side of town, Moo 5.  I'll get back for a long visit soon.

Very nice, maybe we'll bump into each other when you get back!  It's good that you kept a home here and you can come back anytime you want to and I'm sure there are things about Loei that you and your wife both miss.

29 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

Very nice, maybe we'll bump into each other when you get back!  It's good that you kept a home here and you can come back anytime you want to and I'm sure there are things about Loei that you and your wife both miss.

Would be nice. You right in the main town?

I do miss some of the fruit.  We have jackfruit, mango, ngok, lum yai, coconut, guava, banana, papaya and dragon fruit growing in the yard.  My wife misses her nieces, orchids, flowers and pet chickens.

image.png.12922bb35d4879f8e0ccc9a7fa8bb528.pngimage.jpeg.7b8cff41f607b96dc9ebde0e2b2f345d.jpegimage.jpeg.c26ff4162a10846bbf9f0a29cfde901f.jpeg

On 7/18/2019 at 8:08 PM, lahgon29 said:

You're a dingbat. The Romans were growing wine grapes in England 2000 years ago. Hotter than now. Mini ice age In Europe mid 19th century. It's called climate change and has been happening forever. Try living in Oz.

Noticed how you managed to get Trump into your rant, Einstein. 

I lived in Oz for 16 years,if i'me a ding bat, your a two pot screamer.

Archived