BANGKOK 19 August 2019 01:26
webfact

What do singles look for from their dates?

Faithfulness is some way down the SeekingArrangement list

David Buckley

mi.jpg

Fidelity is not high on the list of relationship “wants” according to a survey conducted by the dating website, SeekingArrangement.  

The site polled its two million members worldwide to see which traits they seek out most in potential partners. 

The site describes its male members as Sugar Daddies and the females as Sugar Babies. In these days of political correctness some may regard such terms as not very PC. 

The male members, it seems, rank faithfulness third on their wants list; for the ladies it is the fourth most important trait.   

Full story: https://londoninspire.co.uk/what-do-singles-look-for-from-their-dates/

1RHcVpx.jpg

-- © Copyright London Inspire in Thailand

Follow London Inspire on Facebook

• Haha 1

if i were to do it, it would be as a last resort to find perfect breast

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

When I was single I always looked for a date who had poor eyesight and no sense of smell...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

And a glass eye?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

first thing to get through, is the quickie :crazy:.......then comes the BB "size"....and finally how she drinks with yer straw !

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Cheap sex and not waiting is what's important for me.

As this is a London survey, 2 pints of Rattler and back home for a bang is about perfect.

You joke but I watched a BBC documentary on these websites recently. When the women refer to the punters as "sugar daddy" they are sites mainly set up for prostitutes and their punters. The women tend to be students moonlighting to make ends meet and the men tend to be businessmen stopping in hotels and wanting a lady for the night. Due to the large number of business men staying overnight in hotels, London is the epicentre of this trade but they are operating in several major cities in the UK. I believe the phenomenon originated in the US. Not dissimilar to Thai friendly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

New MOT certificate and a HPI check to see if its been written off in a previous crash and whether there's any outstanding loans against her .. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The site polled its two million members worldwide to see which traits they seek out most in potential partners. 

• Like 1