What do singles look for from their dates?

webfact

Faithfulness is some way down the SeekingArrangement list

David Buckley

mi.jpg

Fidelity is not high on the list of relationship “wants” according to a survey conducted by the dating website, SeekingArrangement.  

The site polled its two million members worldwide to see which traits they seek out most in potential partners. 

The site describes its male members as Sugar Daddies and the females as Sugar Babies. In these days of political correctness some may regard such terms as not very PC. 

The male members, it seems, rank faithfulness third on their wants list; for the ladies it is the fourth most important trait.   

Full story: https://londoninspire.co.uk/what-do-singles-look-for-from-their-dates/

1RHcVpx.jpg

-- © Copyright London Inspire in Thailand

Follow London Inspire on Facebook

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that we have very mature posters on this forum. I guess this test was made with a little bit more sincere options, then male hormone beasts trying to make sex objects out of women. Grown up people went throught that before that got around 60-75 and chosed to move to another country.

So, now we can close this worthless thread of undignifying comments about the female sex. Right moderators?

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The male members, it seems, rank faithfulness third on their wants list; for the ladies it is the fourth most important trait.   

Cheap sex and not waiting is what's important for me.

As this is a London survey, 2 pints of Rattler and back home for a bang is about perfect.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As this is a London survey, 2 pints of Rattler and back home for a bang is about perfect.

You joke but I watched a BBC documentary on these websites recently. When the women refer to the punters as "sugar daddy" they are sites mainly set up for prostitutes and their punters. The women tend to be students moonlighting to make ends meet and the men tend to be businessmen stopping in hotels and wanting a lady for the night. Due to the large number of business men staying overnight in hotels, London is the epicentre of this trade but they are operating in several major cities in the UK. I believe the phenomenon originated in the US. Not dissimilar to Thai friendly.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

New MOT certificate and a HPI check to see if its been written off in a previous crash and whether there's any outstanding loans against her .. 

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This site isn't for you then. Some girls were talking grands for s/t.

40 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

They are definitely not looking for an old woman with wrinkles and flesh colored bra! 

Old woman??!!  She looks like she is 27 to 33.  How old are you ...need to put on your glasses, or dating teens here?

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

because you don’t plan on being alive much longer...you need to hurry right??

16 minutes ago, amykat said:

Old woman??!!  She looks like she is 27 to 33.  How old are you ...need to put on your glasses, or dating teens here?

Almost certainly 40+.

Only worthwhile if she owned a nice house and I could move in right away.

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I find that we have very mature posters on this forum. I guess this test was made with a little bit more sincere options, then male hormone beasts trying to make sex objects out of women. Grown up people went throught that before that got around 60-75 and chosed to move to another country.

So, now we can close this worthless thread of undignifying comments about the female sex. Right moderators?

I can see that many posters and members are laughing at me. Can you at the same time explain to me what the difference between making unwanted comments about a certain people or a religion, and trying to make one gender an opening to speak whatever you want. Still waiting for a moderator, but in this forum, it´s probably only male ones that condone that sort of behaviour.

I have copied the whole thread, and it violates the rules of this forum. Close it now.

Honestly the first I look at is her ar_e. The milk doesn't have to be too big and please no silicone implants that could burst when we make love.

No fake noses, no bs on her teeth that could hurt and a nice smile has to come out of her face. A sweet "Chan Raak Thoe" out of her sweet appetizing mouth whispered into my ears.........

You know, such a smile that tells you everything and nothing at the same time. She tells me how handsome I am and how satisfied she is after five times around the block. 

That's usually the time when I wake up. 

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I can see that many posters and members are laughing at me. Can you at the same time explain to me what the difference between making unwanted comments about a certain people or a religion, and trying to make one gender an opening to speak whatever you want. Still waiting for a moderator, but in this forum, it´s probably only male ones that condone that sort of behaviour.

I have copied the whole thread, and it violates the rules of this forum. Close it now.

Did you consider not reading it?

You could go to the gay forum, maybe that is politically correct. Or maybe have a look at fox news. Maybe they have a section for old women.

And no, we are not laughing. Sometimes it's just too sad to laugh about it.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you consider not reading it?

You could go to the gay forum, maybe that is politically correct. Or maybe have a look at fox news. Maybe they have a section for old women.

And no, we are not laughing. Sometimes it's just too sad to laugh about it.

Please tell me more. Why would you believe the gay forum to be politically correct for me? Why would you send me to a forum section for old women?

Is it really so bad , that you´ve lost all the lines between the extremes? There is no longer a middle area, where you can act like a serious human beeing that not verbally violate descent human behaviour?

18 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Please tell me more. Why would you believe the gay forum to be politically correct for me? Why would you send me to a forum section for old women?

Is it really so bad , that you´ve lost all the lines between the extremes? There is no longer a middle area, where you can act like a serious human beeing that not verbally violate descent human behaviour?

Not sure if you realise that this is posted under the "fun" subforum.

Maybe lighten up a fraction.

Archived