What do singles look for from their dates?

webfact

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I give females the same amount of respect they give me. I also worked for 26 years in a female dominated occupation, which cured me of any illusions about them.

Yes, sure. And now you see yourself as a real male with a much higher level of intelligence, right?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

the last refuge for manly conversation

You really do know how to make people laugh. Manly conversation? Didn´t you talk about illusions that clearly pointed at intelligence before? :cheesy::cheesy:

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:59 PM, Matzzon said:

Yes, sure. And now you see yourself as a real male with a much higher level of intelligence, right?

Strange statement. Are you trolling?

Forum rules

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Strange statement. Are you trolling?

Forum rules

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

That depends on how sensitive a person is. That´s the concept of thinking that I got out of the post I made a comment to. If I were that sensitive, then I would sit here reporting posts on a daily basis.

Archived