Curtains

Greyhat

I just went in a local shop, they came to my home did some measurements and I found it cheap. But was around 5500 for  2 sets of curtains the white see through and the total dark ones.

They were installed for the price too. 

5 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Cheers @robblok, I'll bare that in mind. I don't mind doing a bit of measuring and fitting myself, really just need them to be cut to the right size. It's only a rail, I'd feel silly having someone come round for a few turns of a screw.

Its usually included in the price.. plenty of small curtain shops around just have to look a bit. My windows were quite big 360 cm wide.

might wanna look at lazada.com if you got standard sized windows...about 3 years ago I got 3 sets of blackout curtains for the bedroom (2 panels each and used simple curtain hooks from tescos) for windows sized 1 x 1.5m for a good price and now it's dark cool and quiet in the bedroom the way I like, like a tomb...a bit of the dawn chorus on the shophouse front terrace about 0530hrs which is nice...

Ikea sells a wide range of curtains and accessories.  For one odd window I have, I bought some material I liked, pinned it the way I wanted it sewn and used a local sidewalk seamstress to do the sewing.  She did an excellent job and charged so little that I felt compelled to give her extra.

Archived