More residential projects launched in June, but sale 15% lower

snoop1130

More residential projects launched in June, but sale 15% lower

By The Nation

800_3f5b9b6c7be9aa9.jpg

As many as 47 new residential projects were launched in Bangkok and its suburbs in June this year, 16 more than in May, the Agency for Real-Estate Affairs reported on Wednesday. 

The projects combine 13,943 units worth a total of Bt57.25 billion, with per-unit prices averaging at Bt4.1 million, the survey added. 

Meanwhile, the sale of new projects launched in June was 15 per cent less than in May, when 20 per cent of the newly launched projects were sold on average. 

The firms that launched projects in June include Pruksa Real Estate Plc, Chewathai Plc, Lalin Property Plc, Property Perfect Plc, Supalai Plc, AP (Thailand) Plc, Areeya Property Plc, Sansiri Plc, and Eastern Star Real Estate Plc.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/property/30373116

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand  2019-07-17

They've just gutted a few old shophouses opposite us in Thonburi and are putting up a condo tower. They're going up faster than mushrooms.

I now have a huge Tesco next door,a smaller tesco opposite side of road a new huge Homepro and two 7/11 one big andone average size.Third 7/11 closed recently.

29 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

They've just gutted a few old shophouses opposite us in Thonburi and are putting up a condo tower. They're going up faster than mushrooms.

I now have a huge Tesco next door,a smaller tesco opposite side of road a new huge Homepro and two 7/11 one big andone average size.Third 7/11 closed recently.

My areas the same. At least the asking price for my home has gone up. Could take me forever to sell though.

Two 5 star hotels have popped up in the last 4 years at either side of my soi in Nana . It used to be just a goat track and the transformation is incredible.

Billions of baht invested in a red light district. Just waiting for the oz dollar to slide to 15 baht before selling and yes even at a loss I will kill it on exchange rate

Archived