Jump to content
BANGKOK
MrMuddle

Are PrismaPro TV's any good?

Recommended Posts

They have an offer at Makro for a 55'' UHP TV, for 8990 Baht. I have no idea what UHP means if someone can enlighten me, I'd be grateful.
It's described as a Smart Tv, which I assume means it can access the internet, and it's also UHD which I think is Ultra High Definition.
So, is this a reliable brand? What happens if it needs repairing, do Makro take care of that ?

Thanks for any and all replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For 2,000 baht more (10,990) I would buy the TCL 55SE5000 from Lazada with a 3 year warranty. It is also Smart, 4K, UHD and HDR. The Prisma is pretty much an unknown and a Google search doesn't reveal much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, that's why I asked, not much information about them. Thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, giddyup said:

For 2,000 baht more (10,990) I would buy the TCL 55SE5000 from Lazada with a 3 year warranty. It is also Smart, 4K, UHD and HDR. The Prisma is pretty much an unknown and a Google search doesn't reveal much.

Seconded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a 32 inch Prismapro from Macro in May (2019) 3590 baht (dumb tv no digital tuner) nothing to grumble about it ..yet.

 

Prices going down all the time.

149922518_Thaiwatsadutv1.thumb.jpg.d3b16877be3c0ae0db793caea143e6e3.jpg

 

1721535061_Thaiwatsadutv2.thumb.jpg.07a74159ba17c1f9e41050d3baa8ab38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, giddyup said:

For 2,000 baht more (10,990) I would buy the TCL 55SE5000 from Lazada with a 3 year warranty. It is also Smart, 4K, UHD and HDR. The Prisma is pretty much an unknown and a Google search doesn't reveal much.

I bought that in Lazada's 9/9 sale for 9,790.

Works pretty good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, fishtank said:

I bought that in Lazada's 9/9 sale for 9,790.

Works pretty good.

Was it delivered by Ninja?  I was going to buy a 65 inch TCL from Lazada but the thought of dealing with Ninja Van ever again turns my stomach and both the official TLC Lazada shop and Lazada itself refused to tell me what company would deliver it. 

 

That said, to the OP, buy a TCL! 

Edited by ricklev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ricklev said:

Was it delivered by Ninja?  I was going to buy a 65 inch TCL from Lazada but the thought of dealing with Ninja Van ever again turns my stomach and both the official TLC Lazada shop and Lazada itself refused to tell me what company would deliver it. 

 

That said, to the OP, buy a TCL! 

Delivered by TP (Thai Parcel) 

No problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...