Are PrismaPro TV's any good?

MrMuddle

They have an offer at Makro for a 55'' UHP TV, for 8990 Baht. I have no idea what UHP means if someone can enlighten me, I'd be grateful.
It's described as a Smart Tv, which I assume means it can access the internet, and it's also UHD which I think is Ultra High Definition.
So, is this a reliable brand? What happens if it needs repairing, do Makro take care of that ?

Thanks for any and all replies

For 2,000 baht more (10,990) I would buy the TCL 55SE5000 from Lazada with a 3 year warranty. It is also Smart, 4K, UHD and HDR. The Prisma is pretty much an unknown and a Google search doesn't reveal much.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, giddyup said:

For 2,000 baht more (10,990) I would buy the TCL 55SE5000 from Lazada with a 3 year warranty. It is also Smart, 4K, UHD and HDR. The Prisma is pretty much an unknown and a Google search doesn't reveal much.

Seconded.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, giddyup said:

I bought that in Lazada's 9/9 sale for 9,790.

Works pretty good.

57 minutes ago, fishtank said:

I bought that in Lazada's 9/9 sale for 9,790.

Works pretty good.

Was it delivered by Ninja?  I was going to buy a 65 inch TCL from Lazada but the thought of dealing with Ninja Van ever again turns my stomach and both the official TLC Lazada shop and Lazada itself refused to tell me what company would deliver it. 

That said, to the OP, buy a TCL! 

13 hours ago, ricklev said:

Was it delivered by Ninja?  I was going to buy a 65 inch TCL from Lazada but the thought of dealing with Ninja Van ever again turns my stomach and both the official TLC Lazada shop and Lazada itself refused to tell me what company would deliver it. 

That said, to the OP, buy a TCL! 

Delivered by TP (Thai Parcel) 

No problems.

Archived