Breast enlargement in Pattaya

mrblonde

Aside from the obvious 6ft leggy lovelies of Soi 6/1, can any of you recommend a decent surgeon in or around Pattaya who does breast enlargement? Am coming out early next year with a female friend who is considering having it done in Thailand.

Any advice or pointers greatly received (and funny comments also welcome)  

I helped some friends on this question in the past.  We agreed that the marginal savings of doing the operation overseas does not make up for the risk of bad quality, infection, time required for follow-up visits.....  so suggest your friend find a western Dr. she likes, and negotiate a good deal.  Then, come to Thailand after and show those puppies......????

22 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I helped some friends on this question in the past.  We agreed that the marginal savings of doing the operation overseas does not make up for the risk of bad quality, infection, time required for follow-up visits.....  so suggest your friend find a western Dr. she likes, and negotiate a good deal.  Then, come to Thailand after and show those puppies......????

Totally false. Thailand is a cosmetic surgery destination for people around the world. Of course if you want to try to cheap out and go to some corner shop, you get what you pay for. 

20 minutes ago, mrblonde said:

Thanks RoadWarrior

i assumed a lot of the better hospitals in or around Pattaya and BKK would be world leading? Given the number of boob jobs they do? (Granted, most are performed on Thai males) 

It seemed that BKK had more quality hospitals than Pattaya, as you would expect.  Pointing out that costs for this operation have come down significantly in the West recently, while cost in Thailand has been increasing, so look at the big picture while making the decision.  Not dinging the Thai healthcare by any means.  Enjoy.

3 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

time required for follow-up visits.

yes this is a consideration. the first month and first ten days is extremely painful and it takes six months for everything to settle down.

i would talk your friend out of it because of the lifelong impact on her immune system. 

but she will do it anyway so go big.

1 hour ago, JayBird said:
11 hours ago, lamyai3 said:
Word on the street a few years ago was around 50k for one size fits all comedy breasts, or 80k upwards for something a bit more realistic looking.

I'm having flashbacks to black adder.

You'll need to pay a bit extra if you're after a gold set like Lord Melchett's.

If you look through threads I have posted my girlfriend just went through this and I posted about it. Don't listen to idiots that say things like you get what you pay for, and you need a good Western Doctor. Simplistic useless advice. 

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help you out by PM

74000b 425cc

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't do it they look awful. I've seen 1000s in walking street gogos and they generally are obvious, some look like comedy fake, others odd shapes. I haven't seen one decent pair. Take your friend to see the evidence first

The girls you talk over look terrible because they go straight back to work after operation, the period straight after the operation determines the final outcome, ie continueing massaging as firmly as possibly.

I agree though there is a lot of sets out there that look like two 1/2 coconuts - horrible.

If done properly the results are very good.

4 hours ago, 1 said:

If you look through threads I have posted my girlfriend just went through this and I posted about it. Don't listen to idiots that say things like you get what you pay for, and you need a good Western Doctor. Simplistic useless advice. 

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help you out by PM

74000b 425cc

Yes, by all means listen only to the "30 post wonder".   LMAO  :crazy:

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't do it they look awful. I've seen 1000s in walking street gogos and they generally are obvious, some look like comedy fake, others odd shapes. I haven't seen one decent pair. Take your friend to see the evidence first

but they look so good....

e9b24dc5bc50ff568af83d3de5b5cf70.jpg

The girls you talk over look terrible because they go straight back to work after operation, the period straight after the operation determines the final outcome, ie continueing massaging as firmly as possibly.

I agree though there is a lot of sets out there that look like two 1/2 coconuts - horrible.

If done properly the results are very good.
Yes that is what they say although i remember vividly one girl who's implants looked worse 2 years later

16 hours ago, JaiLai said:

It's a bit like kneading dough, exhausting on the forearms after a little while. And since the girls will be needing dough to pay for the operation they'll be back on the job quicker than you can say wally jumblatts. 

Lerlak  clinic in Bangkok, They will asses you do a few tests like blood and  blood pressure, skin elasticity. Go for the Surgeon not the Hospital ask if they have resuscitation equipment. You go in  the clinic the night before and are monitored, then at 6 am if your first they carry out the procedure, 80,000 baht not cheap but one of the best, which size up to you, Natural looks best  (. ) ( .) think not beach balls.  ( o )  ( o )

ps  forgot to tell you they put a Bra on you with diffrent sizes so you can see the finished product, So you can make a decision about size.

Archived