BANGKOK
mrblonde

Breast enlargement in Pattaya

Aside from the obvious 6ft leggy lovelies of Soi 6/1, can any of you recommend a decent surgeon in or around Pattaya who does breast enlargement? Am coming out early next year with a female friend who is considering having it done in Thailand.

Any advice or pointers greatly received (and funny comments also welcome)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I helped some friends on this question in the past.  We agreed that the marginal savings of doing the operation overseas does not make up for the risk of bad quality, infection, time required for follow-up visits.....  so suggest your friend find a western Dr. she likes, and negotiate a good deal.  Then, come to Thailand after and show those puppies......🤩

Totally false. Thailand is a cosmetic surgery destination for people around the world. Of course if you want to try to cheap out and go to some corner shop, you get what you pay for. 

• Like 2

Thanks RoadWarrior

i assumed a lot of the better hospitals in or around Pattaya and BKK would be world leading? Given the number of boob jobs they do? (Granted, most are performed on Thai males) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mrblonde said:

Thanks RoadWarrior

i assumed a lot of the better hospitals in or around Pattaya and BKK would be world leading? Given the number of boob jobs they do? (Granted, most are performed on Thai males) 

It seemed that BKK had more quality hospitals than Pattaya, as you would expect.  Pointing out that costs for this operation have come down significantly in the West recently, while cost in Thailand has been increasing, so look at the big picture while making the decision.  Not dinging the Thai healthcare by any means.  Enjoy.

Word on the street a few years ago was around 50k for one size fits all comedy breasts, or 80k upwards for something a bit more realistic looking.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

cost is dependent on size also. 100-150k is not uncommon cost.

tell you friend there is no point in doing it unless she gets 400cc implants.

you can't see them otherwise.  

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

time required for follow-up visits.

yes this is a consideration. the first month and first ten days is extremely painful and it takes six months for everything to settle down.

i would talk your friend out of it because of the lifelong impact on her immune system. 

but she will do it anyway so go big.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Word on the street a few years ago was around 50k for one size fits all comedy breasts, or 80k upwards for something a bit more realistic looking.
I'm having flashbacks to black adder.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBird said:
11 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

I'm having flashbacks to black adder.

You'll need to pay a bit extra if you're after a gold set like Lord Melchett's.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

If you look through threads I have posted my girlfriend just went through this and I posted about it. Don't listen to idiots that say things like you get what you pay for, and you need a good Western Doctor. Simplistic useless advice. 

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help you out by PM

74000b 425cc

Edited by 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't do it they look awful. I've seen 1000s in walking street gogos and they generally are obvious, some look like comedy fake, others odd shapes. I haven't seen one decent pair. Take your friend to see the evidence first

• Like 1

Theres a thing now known as implant sickness....it can *&^% you up.

Have a google.