Uk has gone crazy

Trying to post this in 'In your face.

Wherever it appears mods please move.

A railway company in UK has been fined 1 million pounds because some idiot stuck his head out of the train window, it was travelling through a station at 50mph, and was killed when his head stuck something.

On BBC news at the moment.

The mind boggles.

Yup. Nanny State.

And all that breeds is dumb people, unemployables, addicts, and recreational violence.

And to make matters worse, they do it with anyone who arrive with their hands out. I suppose it helps the economy go round, dole money sloshing around, migrant consumers. But migrant workers would better.

The UK is going down the pan, fast. So glad I moved out here. The future is in Asia. The west has just stopped progress.

19 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Yup. Nanny State.

And all that breeds is dumb people, unemployables, addicts, and recreational violence.

And to make matters worse, they do it with anyone who arrive with their hands out. I suppose it helps the economy go round, dole money sloshing around, migrant consumers. But migrant workers would better.

The UK is going down the pan, fast. So glad I moved out here. The future is in Asia. The west has just stopped progress.

Poland migrant  workers , are better than your average un-employable brit . 

Yep, UK is full of pan foder.  Why work when SS will feed and house you.

Archived