Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

By Jimmy Nsubuga

mwtro.jpg

The skinny dippers were marched back to the beach (Picture: ViralPress)

Police marched six naked tourists back on to the beach after they were caught naked in the sea

The embarrassed group, which included five women and one man, were grassed up by a local who did not appreciate the fact they had stripped off.

They had been happily wading in shallow waters for ten minutes in Krabi, southern Thailand, on Monday, before they were interrupted by officers.

Several policemen told the swimmers from Britain, Australia, Spain, and Japan, to go back to Ao Nang beach and put their clothes on. Footage shows the women walking back hunched over while covering their breasts in the early hours.

Full story: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/17/brits-forced-walk-shame-thai-police-caught-skinny-dipping-10379821/

-- METRO 2019-07-18

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police marched six naked tourists back on to the beach after they were caught naked in the sea

So the police were on patrol in the water and marched them back on to the beach ......LOL, i have this vision of the police herding them on to the shore 5555!!

if some nosey local perv hadn't been mongering with his phone camera nobody would be any the wiser

maybe different if they had been running down a main street naked in broad daylight - but they weren't 

why can't people walk on and mind their own business

Did anyone read those articles of falling tourists numbers and wonder why? well, this is one of the reasons, seemingly harmless act of skinny dipping by adults at night, not drugs, not prostitution, child trafficking or even not defacing or stealing thai monuments and artefacts, and the police of a country with the most prostitutes, bar girls and nasty ladyboys in the world, is acting as if this is Iran or Saudi arabia, I ask you...

I'm clearly not the only one wondering why it should be a problem being naked in the water at night.

But worse, ordering them out of the water actually exposed their naked bodies, instead of them being hidden in the water. 

This seems a truly moronic action.

Great headline, trying to Brit bash again, when in fact it was an international orgy of nakedness [emoji23]

Yes, it should say 'tourists' not Brits. The headline has been copied directly from an online British newspaper but should have been tweaked for a more multinational audience.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, RobboR said:

Because they have been brainwashed by the Junta into believing foreigners are the devil incarnated 

You get "curtain twitchers" in every society mind you.

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

That's what two days of no alcohol can do to Brits .. makes you go in the sea here????

They don;t need alcohol to do this. That's the other people from the other-side with all the hang ups?

37 minutes ago, JAG said:

I'm quite surprised that the police were around at that time.

Around here they lock themselves in their police stations between dusk and dawn!

No, What are you saying?

The Krabi police are very pro-active and often visible at night time, you will always see police in a dusty karaoke bar, checking for duty free whisky and dirty ice, underage prostitution and sex being offered in dirty backrooms. They are such a diligent bunch of guys, they even do this duty on their off-days. World class. 

58 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Did anyone read those articles of falling tourists numbers and wonder why? well, this is one of the reasons, seemingly harmless act of skinny dipping by adults at night, not drugs, not prostitution, child trafficking or even not defacing or stealing thai monuments and artefacts, and the police of a country with the most prostitutes, bar girls and nasty ladyboys in the world, is acting as if this is Iran or Saudi arabia, I ask you...

????????

Archived