Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

Arrogance of some on this site is laughable "oh they do this here at home so what's the problem" no wonder these 'empires' are going down the toilet. Then you're got these other fools that think the Pattaya bar girl scene is the center of the universe and that's how all Thailand is -  you can't make this shit up lol. You have people who have lived here for years that don't have a clue, do yourself a favor boys and get off the bar stool and go look around this country and open your eyes.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Big ado about nothing.   Something you can see on any European Beach any night when it's warm enough.  Outdated Thai small mindedness coming into play again when they have a reputation of their country being the biggest Brothel on the Planet....Crazy !

it's only the biggest brothel on the planet in YOUR mind..

9 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

it's only the biggest brothel on the planet in YOUR mind..

oh I dunno, the numbers would probably back up his opinion......and Thailand would certainly like to be number 1...….perhaps its worth a check ….

oh hang on it's gin time ????

16 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

oh I dunno, the numbers would probably back up his opinion......and Thailand would certainly like to be number 1...….perhaps its worth a check ….

oh hang on it's gin time ????

lol Germany has more hookers than Thailand, problem is most of the big spenders on tvf couldn't afford them ????

44 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

Arrogance of some on this site is laughable "oh they do this here at home so what's the problem" no wonder these 'empires' are going down the toilet. Then you're got these other fools that think the Pattaya bar girl scene is the center of the universe and that's how all Thailand is -  you can't make this shit up lol. You have people who have lived here for years that don't have a clue, do yourself a favor boys and get off the bar stool and go look around this country and open your eyes.

Excellent summary!

I feel it's not arrogance, it's ignorance. A foreigner who starts his rendezvous in Thailand at a bar and settles down in that environment, will never see the how the normal Thai people lives their normal lives. They care a tuppence about foreigners, but lead a normal honest and beautiful family life. Some, who don't have this may obviously feel envious of them and start bashing them to the hilt. It sure is a sorry state to be in life's path!

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Have you ever tried a German hooker?

It really isn't the same.

Very true! Agree 100%.

It really isn't the same and it NEVECR can be the same!

Cannot compare coconuts with cherries...

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

Then you're got these other fools that think the Pattaya bar girl scene is the center of the universe and that's how all Thailand is

The rest of Thailand (cities anyway) isn't that different, 'man root' hotels everywhere.

I guess less choice in the boonies.

13 minutes ago, ravip said:

Very true! Agree 100%.

It really isn't the same and it NEVECR can be the same!

Cannot compare coconuts with cherries...

I had a German girlfriend a few years back. Her name was Monica. Was a pro' in her younger days. She was lovely. I miss her.

18 minutes ago, ravip said:

Excellent summary!

I feel it's not arrogance, it's ignorance. A foreigner who starts his rendezvous in Thailand at a bar and settles down in that environment, will never see the how the normal Thai people lives their normal lives. They care a tuppence about foreigners, but lead a normal honest and beautiful family life. Some, who don't have this may obviously feel envious of them and start bashing them to the hilt. It sure is a sorry state to be in life's path!

Sadly this is the majority their entire lives revolves around the bar booze and bar girls. And then they bitch and moan how terrible Thailand is yet won,t leave. The visas have become so difficult ! Take a good look at yourself and your actions.

1pm11.jpg.151e0c8a5b4c9bee2002c41cd5a785a9.jpg

10 hours ago, Thailand said:

How sad the bib have nothing better to do.

It's getting their "stay safe out there" priorities right! Nowhere to hide a knife or gun when you've got no clothes on!

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

What? You reckon everyone has the right to go skinny dipping where ever they fancy?

Never said that. 

But..

If the BIB pixelate faces out, or put a pig's head on someone who overstayed.

I don't personally think that parading them naked is the correct way to go..

This place is going down the s bend fast enough without public humiliation being inflicted on these people. 

Skinny dipping is one thing. 

Parading naked publicly by the authorities is something else. 

6 hours ago, malibukid said:

in California we have clothing optional beaches, not sure about the rest of the country.  Ca. is and always has be progressive.  many beaches in the EU are not offended by nude bathing.  but Thailand is a very conservative country if you rule out the prostitution.

Our ancestors lived in caves and walked around naked. Walking around naked again doesn't seem progressive; it seems regressive.

...since they started offering rewards to Thais that 'rat' on foreigners.....for anything...this has gotten really out of control...seems some Thais have now made it their 'life mission'... or 'only source of revenue'...???

....was it 5:00 am...was it still dark when they had gone to the beach....was 'the good citizen' following them....like the one that followed the couple to the beach...or the one that followed the couple to a private alcove...maybe it's the same guy....???

...too bad they don't police their own indiscretions as much...or, as well, at least....

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Disgusting acts by Brits.

They use to have a reputation as respectful people.

What happened?

These are just low class acts by low life people.

Nice attempt at a racist attack on Brits.... read the article again and you will learn that Australians, Spanish, and Japanese were involved.

Low class, no doubt, but more cosmopolitan than your agenda would like to believe.

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

Did anyone read those articles of falling tourists numbers and wonder why? well, this is one of the reasons, seemingly harmless act of skinny dipping by adults at night, not drugs, not prostitution, child trafficking or even not defacing or stealing thai monuments and artefacts, and the police of a country with the most prostitutes, bar girls and nasty ladyboys in the world, is acting as if this is Iran or Saudi arabia, I ask you...

The bar girls and nasty ladyboys (as you call them) keep their clothes on - at least until they are in their own or someone else's room - a small, but significant difference … 

It's not about what you, me or anybody else mean, it's all about to show respect as a guest in another country - actually not more complicated than that ... :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, ttrd said:

The bar girls and nasty ladyboys (as you call them) keep their clothes on - at least until they are in their own or someone else's room - a small, but significant difference … 

It's not about what you, me or anybody else mean, it's all about to show respect as a guest in another country - actually not more complicated than that ... :thumbsup:

We're all born naked.

What is so wrong with a bit of skinny dippin? It's the guy/gal that did the filming and reporting that is the one that needs educating.

The world belongs to all of us; not just pervs with camera phones.

6 minutes ago, ttrd said:

foreigners have been allowed to get away with murder here for years literally and the fines are a joke. so they have long known that in most cases it will be a slap on the wrist. its nothing more than pure selfishness and a arrogance that they believe  are superior to the Thais. respect is the last thing on their minds and shows in their comments on public forums, how they dress, how they behave, how they treat the Thais and in many cases just ignore the visa laws. When the Thai government and the Thais have decided enough is enough and stop the loop holes in the visa regulations and enforce the laws . They act like babies that have been spoiled rotten because the parents the Thais were willing to put up with their BS for the money. The Thais have to decide if they are willing to continue to sell their souls for mass tourism that has ruined much of the country and are slowly wiping out what remains of their culture. Personally i believe the visa fees need to triple and more to finally thin out the riff raff tourists and expats . Its not quantity they need but quality. Thin down the foreign population by 50% to 2005 levels , increase the visas fees enforce the laws and increase the fines to where it hurts . End of problem. Otherwise if you have not noticed their behavior is getting more and more outlandish by the day.

crazy-farang-Soi-Nana.jpg

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

We're all born naked.

What is so wrong with a bit of skinny dippin? It's the guy/gal that did the filming and reporting that is the one that needs educating.

The world belongs to all of us; not just pervs with camera phones.

And yet another lame excuse to do as I please

Archived