Jump to content
BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Video: Fast and Furious 10... Police chase Thai style on motorbikes!

Recommended Posts

So how did the riders know they were supposed to stop?  I don’t hear any siren nor do I hear anyone saying anything. Just sayin....

  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hand salute to the policeman. Those that have never served are...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DepDavid said:

So how did the riders know they were supposed to stop?  I don’t hear any siren nor do I hear anyone saying anything. Just sayin....

Police have road block check.

this guys not stop.

so police chase them.

And they have knivfe and purple urine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Benmart said:

Hand salute to the policeman. Those that have never served are...

"Those that have never served are..."

Are what?  Do you think that being a police officer makes you something particularly better than everyone else who hasn't been in the force?

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"Those that have never served are..."

Are what?  Do you think that being a police officer makes you something particularly better than everyone else who hasn't been in the force?

Yes, infact I do. Same as a office jockey, explaining to me what actual combat is like. Semper fi. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Morty T said:
13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"Those that have never served are..."

Are what?  Do you think that being a police officer makes you something particularly better than everyone else who hasn't been in the force?

Yes, infact I do. Same as a office jockey, explaining to me what actual combat is like. 

"Those that have never served are..."

Are what?" 

I notice that you avoided answering that question about what you think those who have never served are!  Can't you answer it?

 

"Yes, infact I do".

Go on then, explain why you are so much better than others who have not been in the forces, then.

 

"Same as a office jockey, explaining to me what actual combat is like".

Who is doing that?  I'm certainly not, if that's what you are inferring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...