Video: Policeman suffers broken bones as BMW flees the scene

webfact

On 7/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, ianezy0 said:

Didn’t see anyone stop in their car to help. Just a slow drive by looksee. Typical.

That was exactly my thought not who should of done what , cop or beemer driver. Chap is lying in the road with broken bones , slow down take a look then drive off , one kind chap finaly risks his life and limbs and walks across all lanes to help.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:37 AM, colinneil said:

OK so a BMW driver, will get flak just for driving a BMW.

Lets just think for a moment, stopped at toll booth, unknown man in civvies throwing a tantrum at the drivers window ( maybe with a gun), what would most drivers do?

Pedal to the metal, thats what most would do.

Did it say "maybe with a gun " because you think it , does not mean it happened .

15 minutes ago, kevvy said:

Did it say "maybe with a gun " because you think it , does not mean it happened .

So you would just sit there while an unknown man throws a tantrum at your car window, i dont think so, you would do exactly the same as the BMW driver.

Also he certainly would not be the first off duty policeman to wave a gun about threatening people.

On 7/18/2019 at 8:41 AM, webfact said:
there had been some pushing and shoving on the road between her husband's car and the BMW.

The other driver had failed to stop despite her husband honking his horn. At the toll plaza he confronted the driver of the BMW who failed to stop and dragged him about 15 meters. 

Was the cop in uniform?

correct course of action taken by Mr. Beemer. If some nutter comes to your car and jumps on the front of it they could easily be armed. To protect you and any passengers, drive to get them off and away from the vehicle as safely as you can.  

On 7/20/2019 at 11:26 AM, colinneil said:

So you would just sit there while an unknown man throws a tantrum at your car window, i dont think so, you would do exactly the same as the BMW driver.

Also he certainly would not be the first off duty policeman to wave a gun about threatening people.

I was quoting you ...maybe he had a gun ...

On 7/18/2019 at 12:34 PM, Lacessit said:

Interesting how the other sedan slowed to take a look, then crossed several lines of traffic. Usually Thais rush to help, so perhaps the driver recognised he was police and did not want to get involved.

Yeah, I noticed that car. Its driver's reaction was strange, I thought.

Archived