Where is the main Kasikorn Bank in Pattaya

sumrit

Another main branch is the one on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya rd) at the corner where Tukcom is. Due to their site they have the widest range of services of the Pattaya branches (K-Expert(?), SME, Corporate...).

https://kasikornbank.com/en/branch/Pages/detail.aspx?type=bb&q=0330

Good chance to find English speaking staff (from experience) is at Jomtien Soi 2.

And likely at Central Festival beach rd. (but both not main branches).

4 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Another main branch is the one on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya rd) at the corner where Tukcom is. Due to their site they have the widest range of services of the Pattaya branches (K-Expert(?), SME, Corporate...).

https://kasikornbank.com/en/branch/Pages/detail.aspx?type=bb&q=0330

Good chance to find English speaking staff (from experience) is at Jomtien Soi 2.

And likely at Central Festival beach rd. (but both not main branches).

Yes that is the second one , there are 2 , on Klang 2 floor is the lady who do the F.E.T. forms & and international needs , speaks good English 

KK Klang.png

Thanks for the replies.

I went to the one on Pattaya Klang this morning. The first three all spoke good English but were unsure about what I needed. Then they took me upstairs to the International office where a young knew exactly what I wanted.  She said the paperwork had to come from head office and would take a few days. Hopefully its all sorted.

If you go to a smaller branch the sweet pretty young maidens behind the counter love to practice their English and will often enquire of your marital status. Much may depend on how big your savings are and if you are willing to make a deposit.

Thanks for the replies.

I went to the one on Pattaya Klang this morning. The first three all spoke good English but were unsure about what I needed. Then they took me upstairs to the International office where a young knew exactly what I wanted.  She said the paperwork had to come from head office and would take a few days. Hopefully its all sorted.

They usually print it out for you there and then. She has probably registered you to receive them by email going forward. The next time i did a transfer she called me to ask if the FX rate offered was ok, i said ok and she completed the deal. I said no need to check with me next time

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

They usually print it out for you there and then. She has probably registered you to receive them by email going forward. The next time i did a transfer she called me to ask if the FX rate offered was ok, i said ok and she completed the deal. I said no need to check with me next time

My TW transfers usually go directly to my BKKB account. But, along with quite a few others, because of a software upgrade by TW, a transfer at the beginning of July was sent via the Kasikorn bank to my BKKB. This 'Credit Transfer Receipt' is just (hopefully) a one off requirement to confirm the diverted transfer came from abroad. The girl I spoke to suggested that was why the paperwork had to come from head office in Bangkok.

My TW transfers usually go directly to my BKKB account. But, along with quite a few others, because of a software upgrade by TW, a transfer at the beginning of July was sent via the Kasikorn bank to my BKKB. This 'Credit Transfer Receipt' is just (hopefully) a one off requirement to confirm the diverted transfer came from abroad. The girl I spoke to suggested that was why the paperwork had to come from head office in Bangkok.
Let us know if Immigration accept it

Archived