Numbers on Chang bottle caps

ravip

12 hours ago, HeyHeyHey said:

Countdown how soon you die if drinking the crap 

All beings in this Universe are not privileged like you. Some like me, are destined to drinking crap like Chang, which is our destiny. What golden non-crap nectar are you consuming? It seems to have done nothing to you and I guess your demise might arrive much earlier than mine... enjoy your last hours!

3 hours ago, AjarnMartin said:

A reasonable question by the OP to which some TV cretins answer as best they can... ????

They are, as far as I know the press number which stamped the cap. 

You'll see mould numbers on the bottom of bottles too. 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:51 AM, ravip said:

All beings in this Universe are not privileged like you. Some like me, are destined to drinking crap like Chang, which is our destiny. What golden non-crap nectar are you consuming? It seems to have done nothing to you and I guess your demise might arrive much earlier than mine... enjoy your last hours!

Thanks for your wise word GOD dady

All Thai beer is bad, because they have law protection from competitors.

Chang was changed what - 3 times in the past 5 years? Why? Hint - not to make it better, but cheaper.

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

A guess: starting with 19, I'd guess date stamping yy/mm/week (or dx). 

And for the record, Chang is the best tasting of the Thai brews. But I'd rather drink Tsingtao if it was available and cheap. ????

Yes indeed, and like yourself Chang is my preference but for me, on regular visits to Cambodia and Burma, I drink bottled, canned or draught ABC Stout (black beer) - not dissimilar to Guinness and Mackeson (UK) but at a much, much cheaper price. With lagers, my preference is Angkor Beer in Cambodia and Myanmar Beer in Burma. Unfortunately these beers are not generally available in Thailand as they should be under the terms of ASEAN's free trade policy.

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes indeed, and like yourself Chang is my preference but for me, on regular visits to Cambodia and Burma, I drink bottled, canned or draught ABC Stout (black beer) - not dissimilar to Guinness and Mackeson (UK) but at a much, much cheaper price. With lagers, my preference is Angkor Beer in Cambodia and Myanmar Beer in Burma. Unfortunately these beers are not generally available in Thailand as they should be under the terms of ASEAN's free trade policy.

Myanmar beer just doesn't do it for me. Dagon is my choice of beer in Myanmar - the standard issue version not the light (5%) or the rocket fuel 7.5 percent stuff.

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I wish someone would import it. I get the occasional bottle of Black Cab Stout or London Porter, but at over 200 chips a bottle it's not my go to. ????????

Archived