Heavy rains, strong winds predicted for 25 provinces

webfact

30 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

very slow start to the typhoon season, once she gets rolling and you get one super typhoon that makes it to VietnamBrinh  and dumps it's energy in Thailand all bets will be off, people will be begging for the dry days..

Bring it on,  We can take all it can give

47 minutes ago, sgoodes said:

Climate change is nothing but a pile of horses#@t. The biggest money making scam in history. If you want to call it fact then stump up your evidence.

Money making? 

Please elaborate... 

Go wonder why big oil companies have been studying climate change since the 70s and hiding the results of their research... 

Do you mean that they created a scam going against their interests? 

As for evidence, there are plenty of well made documentaries... you might wanna start with Chasing Ice... 

5 hours ago, Mickc said:

I'm about 5o klms east of KK it's so dry here, all the rice that has been planted is about to die  ????

Yep KK not seen Rain for 2 weeks other than a couple of spots, we got shrubs in the garden starting to give up

12 minutes ago, Almer said:

Yep KK not seen Rain for 2 weeks other than a couple of spots, we got shrubs in the garden starting to give up

just covered some of mine with black shade cloth.    teak leaves are wilting.   my mood is not so good either

2 hours ago, Brunolem said:

The government is going to have to draw into the huge piles of rice stored in multiple warehouses, in order to feed a large part of the population...

If the four legged rats and those driving trucks have not stolen it........well it was there !

regards Worgeordie

16 minutes ago, rumak said:

looks like the last brain scan I had.

Intermittent Alzheimer's in the north-east, increasing in the early evening, in some places leading to a complete blackout by 10pm.

Signs of a deep-rooted tropical depression building in the west. Low activity throughout the rest of the area.

Maybe there is Climate change, just like it did, when trees grew in the Arctic regions, way back before

vehicles, and other carbon devices were around.  But hey! Tax the crap out of everybody, that sure

will help..

Geezer

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

I do see a lot of amyloid plaque buildup in the frontal cortex region :biggrin:

frontal cortex ?   they were supposed to remove that years ago !  

3 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

So heading for a drought and you are still watering the garden ?

Being in water saving mode... an absurdity in July... I water my flowers with the water previously used to clean the outdoor furniture... 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, Nong Khai Man said:

Same Same in the North East,Very LITTLE Rain in the past 6/7 Months.....

So, hopefully my wife won't serve rice 365 days a year for a while?

It's different because we have now entered a period of exponential warming termed abrupt climate change. Sure the weather changes all the time but the climate hasn't changed at this rate in the last 100,000 years or longer, if ever.
Changed very quickly when the Irish had the potato famin .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Changed very quickly when the Irish had the potato famin .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

was a widespread Europe problem. not just the emerald isle. but big problem enough to cause mass emigration of MANY European countries to westerly ones....

Archived