BANGKOK
Pilotman

Pattaya Today, Thursday 16th

I was told the food court in the Central Festival Beach Rd had temporarily moved to the other end while the old one is renovated and expanded.

Lot of digging work, burying electric cables etc. Some attempt to improve the look of the place.

It has always been a bit tatty, looks better at night with the lights.

There used to be low seasons in the past and a few weeks when it looked empty. It will be busy in peak season.

• Like 2

The food court at CF has been permanently(?) re-located to the Beach front side of the mall.

And Second road work, as stated, is to 'bury' most (all?) of the unsightly cables.

'Tatty'? 'Run down'?

You're correct. Perhaps your 'jaundiced eye.'

3 hours ago, champers said:

You don't even know what day it is. Today is the 18th. A man whose time has gone. Deep, eh?

Now, now.  After his horrible experience surely you can't expect him to remember the date!  He's been severely traumatized for goodness sake!  It's indeed encouraging that he was able to unclench his teeth long enough to say it was Thursday, a day that will, apparently, live in infamy.

• Haha 2

That food court still exists. Just moved to the beach side. Is that permanent? I don't know but it kind of looks like it is. But that begs the question what's going to be in the old space?

Maybe not as many dislike it as you imagine. For me its a poor man's Miami Beach. Didn't know going in that immigration would grow so onerous.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1