Line Mobile

stament

Has anyone got any experiences they can share using line?

One of the perks I noticed is no data usage using line apps. Great for video calling!

Not sure what their coverage is like, I see they use DTACs. 

Any feedback appreciated. Currently use one2call who aren't great! 

• 2 weeks later...

Destroy incriminating messages and photos (this is what I know through apknite)

Start a chat with an individual and tap on his name. Tap on the first option Hidden Chat and you will be taken to a hidden corner of the Line chat app. A padlock symbol will appear next to the person’s name to remind you of the secrecy this chat is shrouded in.

Set the self-destruction timer from as short as two seconds to one week by tapping on the down arrow symbol and tapping Timer. The countdown begins when the recipient taps on the hidden message.

If hidden messages are untouched, they’ll be automatically deleted after two weeks.

2 hours ago, donschell said:

Destroy incriminating messages and photos (this is what I know through apknite)

Start a chat with an individual and tap on his name. Tap on the first option Hidden Chat and you will be taken to a hidden corner of the Line chat app. A padlock symbol will appear next to the person’s name to remind you of the secrecy this chat is shrouded in.

Set the self-destruction timer from as short as two seconds to one week by tapping on the down arrow symbol and tapping Timer. The countdown begins when the recipient taps on the hidden message.

If hidden messages are untouched, they’ll be automatically deleted after two weeks.

Archived