Jump to content

Non-international undergraduate degree

Recommended Posts

My girlfriend would like to study english, at first she was thinking to study at a language school or something similar.

Then i had the idea that we could study this together at a university (English is not my mother tongue), because this would give us a degree.

Until yet i don't have a degree, i also don't need one, but who knows what happens in the future and when i might need one (maybe to get permanent residency or something similar)

I think this would be easy to get if my girlfriend studies it anyway, and it looks like this is high school level english, so i don't see a problem in passing the exams after i learn some theory like grammar rules.


I expect that the exact requirements depend on the university, but maybe somebody can tell me how this is usually handled:

Are the non-international study programs open for foreigners?

Do they require a Thai language exam? (For something like "business studies" in Thai i would expect it, but i assume that "English" should be possible without an exam regarding Thai language skills)

Is there an age limit?

I know that Thais, before they attend a university, have to make an exam which gives them some score. Would i have to do this?

Is this exam related to the degree program for which you sign up or is this a general exam? Is it necessary for any university or just the government universities?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...