Pattaya getting on my nerves

flyingsaucersarereal

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
45 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:
thats what we would like but they dont give a toss and why should they really 

Strong competition makes prices go down such as the supermarkets in the UK, in Thailand i agree nothing goes down even if a strong baht

Mobile Phones go down all the time.  Hotel rooms go down.  Price of produce goes down.  Motorcycle taxis and song tau's have not gone up in 10 years.  At the mall I normally wait till the brand names I want go on sale like Camel Active and Uniglo - on sale all the time.  Starbucks has a lot of sales 2 for 1.  Lotus puts stuff on sale every day at 8 PM to sell out.  I guess you never go shopping.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Mobile Phones go down all the time.  Hotel rooms go down.  Price of produce goes down.  Motorcycle taxis and song tau's have not gone up in 10 years.  At the mall I normally wait till the brand names I want go on sale like Camel Active and Uniglo - on sale all the time.  Starbucks has a lot of sales 2 for 1.  Lotus puts stuff on sale every day at 8 PM to sell out.  I guess you never go shopping.  

guess you never go shopping.  correct some of us have a life

I imagine you are in AC supermarkets a lot. Yes they have temporary sales, but I don't see Starbuck prices going down, or the things i buy in supermarkets. I thought only tourists went to Starbucks as their drinks are usually at least double the price

On 7/19/2019 at 7:14 AM, jacko45k said:

Grass is greener effect. I always figured living central Pattaya, like Bangkok, would tire quickly. It is just too busy now. So I am 12km out of town, an occasional night out, an odd overnight, keeps my reasoning sound. 

Dude if you ain't happy then move out of town. Life is too short.....don't worry be happy ????

On 7/19/2019 at 12:54 AM, madmen said:

Dump your car and move to the baht bus route but involves paying more than 3 K RENT

Total nonsense jomtien is fast.

Jomtien immigration gets 2-thumbs-up from me. I dress appropriately, smile, greet in Thai and say thank you. In and out with time to spare, from annual extension, 90 day and so on.

Jomtien immigration gets 2-thumbs-up from me. I dress appropriately, smile, greet in Thai and say thank you. In and out with time to spare, from annual extension, 90 day and so on.
Easy if you have money in the bank for the correct time, i doubt it matters much what you wear or aftershave

Archived