Trump disavows 'send her back' rally chant, many Republicans alarmed

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump disavows 'send her back' rally chant,

why are you people surprised, did he ever acknowledged/accept/confirm/profess/proclaim or recognized doing anything wrong or with negative impact, never, only does good for the country

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, blazes said:

Rep. Omar should be taken away for "attitude adjustment".

Actually, have you ever noticed how, here on TV, if someone [of us] whines and complains about life in LoS, he is usually told something like "don't let the door hit you in the a$$ as you leave."

That's precisely what Trump was saying.  Nothing racist  (omg, EVERY sodding thing is "raaaaaccccissst" these days) nothing at all racist about such a sentiment.  

If I were an American, I would be saying "close the door as you leave."  WHY is that racist?

(Yeah, yeah I know, I know, so don't  point it out, Chomper, that the POTUS made the lamentable mistake of telling them to 'go back where you came from'.  BUT we all know, all of us who have brains at least, that what he was saying was "stop the F whining and tell us how you are going to find the dollars to fund the Green New Deal that will have us all walking from A to B in ten years time.")

This is what I don't get about you Trump fans. Don't you think it slightly odd that you have to try and explain what he means sooooo many times?

The President of The United States shouldn't always have such 'ambiguity' with everything he says, especially when it comes to sensitive issues such as race. You obviously think his statements weren't racist (as many Trump supporters have been arguing on TVF for the last few days) and many others (myself included) think they are. Why does what comes out of his mouth need such clarification each and every time? Surely as POTUS there should be a clear and precise tone that clearly and precisely disavows any racist suggestions in their entirety?  

And have we heard an apology from him about the actual statement yet? He clearly told these women to 'go back' to '.....places from which they came', yet he hasn't apologised for this and as the video clearly shows, he wasn't stopping the crowd AT ALL when they started the 'send her back' chant. If you didn't mean to be racist but everyone thinks you were, surely the sensible thing would be to clarify your statements and remove all doubt but that's not what he has done and in fact is doubling down with what he said.

Therefore the only conclusion that can be logically reached is he isn't sorry for what he said and is in fact racist.

There. Solved it for you.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

62 million American voters voted for him. 62 million!

I know there are some decent Americans but many millions are obviously racist a$$h0les.

Every single American should be ashamed to have a president like that. And as we all know what happend there is not an exception. He always behaves like that. He behaved like that before he was elected and he behaved like this for the last years after he was elected. Disgusting!

And what is even more disgusting is that most members of the republican party, or like they like to call themselves, the grand old party, don't stand up against Trump. They basically admit every day that they are a) racist like Trump or b) they just don't care. One way or another it's disgusting to see people like that in positions of power.

I always love how everyone in the UK or Europe thinks that we Americans should be "Ashamed" of ourselves. "Every single American" should be ashamed. 

9 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but that's between her and her constituency is it not?  Trump bringing it up is just another way to deflect from his own problems of being a credibly accused rapist, a "businessman" that engages in fraud as a business model and a man that couldn't tell the truth if his mother's life depended on it.  I get that you don't like the other side and there are's a lot of crap there to be sure, but some of its miles ahead of this particular waste of oxygen.

It isn't a question of Trump bringing it up. He could have brought it up honestly, which would be a first. He could have brought it up with just telling the usual lies. But this time he brought it up in a bigoted way. It's the bigotry that's at issue.

1 hour ago, JMSIII said:

It comes from the late 1960's and the 70's......"America, Love it or Leave it" was used towards the White domestic terrorists the likes of Bill Ayers, his wife Bernardine Dohrn, The Weather Underground, and other communist sympathizers such as Frances Piven and Richard Cloward. I remember the popular bumper sticker from back then with this saying.  

AOC, Omar, Pressley and Tlaib are all very anti American, they have repeatedly trashed America and Americans.  The way they talk about America and Americans has most of the country pissed off.  But you will never hear this from MSNBC or CNN.  

They are all freshmen congresswomen and they are getting all the attention from the MSM.  Never before has freshmen congresswomen or men received the notoriety that these four are getting.  They are overtly attacking their own Democratic party white or black, with their communist views, calling anyone who questions them....racists!  Including black and white Democrats. 

Before you all want to champion them, and bash America, and of course bash Trump....  

Look into to their backgrounds.  Omar's is full of fraud, including she married her own brother.  AOC answered a casting call of over 400 people to be chosen by two billionaires who script her every word.  Look up AOC's personal videos about discovering things like garbage disposals, and the shock plants can grow out of the dirt, etc....at 29 years of age.  

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/18/powerline-blog-ilhan-omar-married-brother-asylum-false-name/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20190718&utm_content=B

Stop drinking MSNBC's and CNN's kool-aid, they are fake news, it is being exposed and will be exposed for the world to see soon.    I'm sure I will get some responses for this, but it's the truth...

How to get everyone to not take anything you say seriously?

Just quote Breitbart.

5 hours ago, blazes said:

Rep. Omar should be taken away for "attitude adjustment".

Actually, have you ever noticed how, here on TV, if someone [of us] whines and complains about life in LoS, he is usually told something like "don't let the door hit you in the a$$ as you leave."

That's precisely what Trump was saying.  Nothing racist  (omg, EVERY sodding thing is "raaaaaccccissst" these days) nothing at all racist about such a sentiment.  

If I were an American, I would be saying "close the door as you leave."  WHY is that racist?

(Yeah, yeah I know, I know, so don't  point it out, Chomper, that the POTUS made the lamentable mistake of telling them to 'go back where you came from'.  BUT we all know, all of us who have brains at least, that what he was saying was "stop the F whining and tell us how you are going to find the dollars to fund the Green New Deal that will have us all walking from A to B in ten years time.")

He is telling people who have been born in the USA to go back to the countries they came from. Assuming that they are foreign because they are not white. So your BS excuses count for nothing. He has been married with several white immigrants, doesn't have a problem with that.

1 hour ago, JMSIII said:

Stop drinking MSNBC's and CNN's kool-aid, they are fake news, it is being exposed and will be exposed for the world to see soon.    I'm sure I will get some responses for this, but it's the truth.

Of course, Breitbart quoting a blog is a reliable source...  ????

39 minutes ago, OtinPattaya said:

Mate, rather than focusing on American politics, why not focus on your own?

That's the problem with America and American politics. They try to influence the whole world.

A very good example is Iran. There was peace and control after Obama made a deal with them. He did a great job to stabilize the world.

And then the little incompetent birther Trump decided to destroy everything that Obama did.

And now there is a possible war with Iran just because of the orange idiot.

So much about focusing on American politics. That's what he should do. Over 40 million Americans living in poverty...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

23 minutes ago, OtinPattaya said:

I always love how everyone in the UK or Europe thinks that we Americans should be "Ashamed" of ourselves. "Every single American" should be ashamed. 

Obviously you can see Trump as your hero. But then don't be surprised if lots of people outside of your bubble see you as something strange and alien. 

8 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Many things are printed on the internet.  Do not take something at face value just because it says "fact-check" lol.   Instead you do the lazy way and take the first thing that pops up on algorithm adjusted google search. You are a long way from doing real research.  Spend a few hours or days doing searches deep and with different queries, read forums and witness accounts... in short don't be lazy lol.

So, digging into weird, "off the grid" websites, reading blogs from conspiracy nutters etc. is doing "real research"? 

Well, why don't you be so kind as to provide us poor sheep hypnotized by the evil, globalist MSM with some links to material that tells the truth?

11 minutes ago, Becker said:

And just who defines what a "true conservative" is?

There's actually a definition that I remember from years ago. A "conservative" is "slow to change". Frankly, that's not something to be ashamed of.  The entire World has been slow to change since the beginning of our existence. That said, there have often been rapid changes that we have lived through and been strengthened by. Personally, I'm not afraid of change. I'm afrid of hateful people of whichever political stripe.

17 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Many things are printed on the internet.  Do not take something at face value just because it says "fact-check" lol.   Instead you do the lazy way and take the first thing that pops up on algorithm adjusted google search. You are a long way from doing real research.  Spend a few hours or days doing searches deep and with different queries, read forums and witness accounts... in short don't be lazy lol.

You have made claims that have been refuted in a number of credible main stream outlets, some examples provided. Rather than using the usual deflection tactics, it is incumbent upon you to provide credible sources, with links, in compliance with forum rules, to substantiate your claims.

26 minutes ago, candide said:

Of course, Breitbart quoting a blog is a reliable source...  ????

They all have agendas but you need to figure out which one is helping you... like michael moore said there are two political parties and neither represents me... of course mikey then sold out and went full bore Hillary lol

13 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You have made claims that have been refuted in a number of credible main stream outlets, some examples provided. Rather than using the usual deflection tactics, it is incumbent upon you to provide credible sources, with links, in compliance with forum rules, to substantiate your claims.

haha please do some research or go back to prep school lol

30 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

He is telling people who have been born in the USA to go back to the countries they came from. Assuming that they are foreign because they are not white. So your BS excuses count for nothing. He has been married with several white immigrants, doesn't have a problem with that.

It is kinda funny though, that someome born in Queens is telling someone born in the Bronx to go back where they came from.

1 minute ago, tlandtday said:

They all have agendas but you need to figure out which one is helping you... 

No, you need to find the sources that sprout the least amount of BS and that's not a difficult task.

I'll give you a hint; Main stream sources are generally a good place to start.

3 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

So you've got nothing. No surprise there but why don't you just refrain from posting instead of making it even more obvious with lame replies?

26 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

soThat's the problem with America and American politics. They try to influence the whole world.

A very good example is Iran. There was peace and control after Obama made a deal with them. He did a great job to stabilize the world.

And then the little incompetent birther Trump decided to destroy everything that Obama did.

So much about focusing on American politics. That's what he should do. Over 40 million Americans living in poverty...

No matter how idiotic Thai immigration law is, 90% of you will ultimately support it. And the 10% that you do not support, you'll criticize America. 

8 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

So you've got nothing. No surprise there but why don't you just refrain from posting instead of making it even more obvious with lame replies?

When someone asks you to do research to back up their claims, you know they've got nothing. Honest people back up their claims. There's a good reason the mods frown on that kind of behavior.

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

No, you need to find the sources that sprout the least amount of BS and that's not a difficult task.

I'll give you a hint; Main stream sources are generally a good place to start.

and this is based on????  remember the msm have the power to control the agenda and decide what to report and not what to report... example is many starving in war torn countries and they decide to report on a beyonce concert and you call this real news... keep drinking the kook aid... lol

3 minutes ago, OtinPattaya said:
34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

soThat's the problem with America and American politics. They try to influence the whole world.

No matter how idiotic Thai immigration law is, 90% of you will ultimately support it. And the 10% that you do not support, you'll criticize America. 

You could have explained to us why America is such a great country and why Trump is your hero. But you try to bring the discussion into another direction. Here is a hint: Thai immigration law has nothing to do with America. And nobody outside of Thailand cares about that immigration law. But billions of people outside of American have to consider what Trump does. Will he start a new war, which will concern the whole word, before the election?

Please tell us: What is so great about the orange one?

20 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Provide your credible links in accordance with forum rules, otherwise one can only conclude you are trolling. 

22 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

They all have agendas but you need to figure out which one is helping you... like michael moore said there are two political parties and neither represents me... of course mikey then sold out and went full bore Hillary lol

That media may have a political orientation is not a problem. The key issue is wether they base their opinions on reliable facts or on dubious or fake news. Breitbart rather belongs to the second category.

It's funny that people criticizing the MSN always end up with shitty websites or blogs, and never publications such as The Economist, The Journal of International Relations & Public Policy, etc...

Archived