Video: Hunt on for drunk motorcyclist who mowed down 14 year old "breadwinner" on a bicycle

webfact

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why do you think that Thais are different to every other nation on Earth ?

Why is it that only Thais do hit and run and no other nationality would do such a thing ?

Because many  other  countries  rules are enforced.

19 hours ago, webfact said:

going the wrong way down a street

If they s topped  all this nonsense  much of this wouldnt  happen, also  looks  like  the boy was  also going the wrong  way down the road as he,s facing oncoming  traffic.

People mention cowardice, sorry I feel that THAIS have no SHAME , their attitude is bad luck, bad karma, whatever religious, cultural adjectives they come up with to justify their attitude. Thinking about others injured , sadly at accidents is NOT one of them .

YUou cannot explain it , neither can they but they think a WAI here and there will do the trick, personally I find a punch on the nose certainly concentrates their thinking process, but now at my age, not an option 

23 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why do you think that Thais are different to every other nation on Earth ?

Why is it that only Thais do hit and run and no other nationality would do such a thing ?

One word: consequences. If you do a hit and run in Aust, there are serious consequences, In Thailand SFA

On 7/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, sanemax said:

Yes, its only Thais that don't stop at accidents , everyone from every other Coutntry always stops for accidents 

I get the impression that sanemax is using a liberal dose of rhetoric here.

On 7/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, cerox said:

There is no such thing as going the wrong way. When there is space, you can go wherever you want.

And when there is not space you can go wherever you want. Same same but not different.

5 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Because you can hire 14 year old kids to work cheap. /s

Thailand is not the only country where one can be employed at 14 yrs. of age

Many EU countries allow under 15 years olds to work restricted number of hours

Many states in the USA also allow 14 years olds to work up to 8 hrs per day

On 7/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, cerox said:

There is no such thing as going the wrong way. When there is space, you can go wherever you want.

According on the law no, according to common practice and even the Police this is correct. We were hit by a motorbike riding on the wrong side of the road just like this idiot, cops said he was allowed to, referring to the section of the land traffic act 1979 which say otherwise got no reaction.

Archived