Tourism minister plans to get back the lost Europeans - with MASSAGE and GANJA!

webfact

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very easy devalue the Thai Baht do this and the European farangs WILL return in there hundreds of thousands  within months. "Up To You Mr Thai Tourist Man.." secondly be draconian on Tourist Scams dish out harsh prison sentences for rouge Jet Ski owners caught scamming and take away Taxi licences for 3 months for drivers who refuse to use a meter.  

But seriously.....There can not be marijuana tourism with out marijuana cafes...They will have to allow them...

I personally am not a fan of weed myself....I tried it plenty of times but I do not like feeling unmotivated,lazy,forgetful,and just kind of dumb......And to be honest hanging around big weed smokers is just plain boring...

9 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

The return of the Thai Ganja Hub?Bloody well hope so!Imagine going into a 7/11 and saying I'll have 10 Buddha sticks please!

Where's your prescription?

9 minutes ago, Vernon Wooldridge said:

Very easy devalue the Thai Baht do this and the European farangs WILL return in there hundreds of thousands  within months. "Up To You Mr Thai Tourist Man.." secondly be draconian on Tourist Scams dish out harsh prison sentences for rouge Jet Ski owners caught scamming and take away Taxi licences for 3 months for drivers who refuse to use a meter.  

You are new, aren't you!

Thai massage can be dangerous as the applicants are not trained to realise that their manouevres/manipulations can break bones or dislocate joints due to incorrect  application of pressure.  Tried it once and the "masseuse" could not understand why I refused application to certain joints.  I have had two discs removed from my spine, both hips replaced, and one knee replaced.  Even after showing her the scars from the operations she wanted to continue by attempting to "walk" on my spine and move my other joints.  Gave up and walked away leaving her frustrated as I refused to pay.  As for the other idea, I have never, nor will I ever use the stuff even if it is classified as "medical".  Lots of "crap" espoused without any thought or research going into the ideas before they are made public.

'nuf sed.

Hilarious! So this is an example of the brains bereft new ministry handpicked by the PM. What does it say about the person who chose him?

Obviously this moron is a political appointment to a position way beyond his ability as a reward for voting for Prayut as PM.

16 minutes ago, Vernon Wooldridge said:

Don't fink the guy paid for that job..

11 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Where's your prescription?

Right here in my wallet and I'll tell you the doctor ripped me off,charged me 150 baht where as the doctor in my village only charged me 120 baht!Won't be going back to him I tell ya!Bloody thief!

Just now, FarFlungFalang said:

If they manage to do this(almost said if they pull this off,it may have been taken the wrong way)so if they do this I might have join with Steven 100 in congratulating Prayuth on a job well done!I said might!

It will be legal one day and in the monkey house the next. 

Wouldn't like the BIB to catch me with some Mary J over here even if it was legal

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

You can have Americans. But you can't have Americans and Chinese and Russians and Indians, too. Try again.

Why is that? Are you stating that americans would be antisocial and do not mix well with other nationalities?

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

You can have Americans. But you can't have Americans and Chinese and Russians and Indians, too. Try again.

Maybe they can have arms control talks while on vacation. Or just growl at each other.

admittedly affordable massage was a big pull for me,

and currency does play a big role in that.

others:   easy cheap visa and NO fookin visa runs, regardless of age.

i think i would be disgusted if i saw people smoking ganja all over the place,

i'd sooner leave then stay if that comes true

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Or Irish, English, French, Spanish, eastern Europeans. In fact just Dutch, Germans, and Poles would be ok. Lol

1 minute ago, brokenbone said:

admittedly affordable massage was a big pull for me,

and currency does play a big role in that.

others:   easy cheap visa and NO fookin visa runs

Thai massage is a big pull for most punters in the end! ????

Archived