Tourism minister plans to get back the lost Europeans - with MASSAGE and GANJA!

webfact

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

But seriously.....There can not be marijuana tourism with out marijuana cafes...They will have to allow them...

I personally am not a fan of weed myself....I tried it plenty of times but I do not like feeling unmotivated,lazy,forgetful,and just kind of dumb......And to be honest hanging around big weed smokers is just plain boring...

Yeah you sound dumb enough already

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I wonder how many tourists will misinterpret these stories as Cannabis is now legal in Thailand like it is in their home country and do a lot of time in Thai prisons?  

There in lies the earner for the BiB,they won't be left out.

44 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

If they legalize Airbnb, then Bangkok will become more expensive to live and a gentrified hole. The real heart and character of the city will be driven out by high prices

1. Do you mean "if they DON'T legalize Airbnb..."

2. Are you stoned?

1 hour ago, Dnyy said:

Pattaya as an example, has nothing to offer that you can't have better somewhere else. 

Where? So I can book my next flight right away!

10 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

i dont get the offer, but then again i also insist on only having my back massaged

Maybe they know your bone is broken. 🙂

If you think that with a bit of cannabis medicine and some Thai massage (made by incapable people) they will make me forget the high prices, the cheaters, the dangers from the criminals and on the road, well you're on the wrong way!

Legalising recreational weed is one of the very few things that would get western tourist numbers back up again. But I won't hold my breath with this supposed government...

Archived