Thief steal motorbike, leaves behind parenting tip

Rimmer

Thief steal motorbike, leaves behind parenting tip

n1-J-16-05-Thief-rides.jpg

PATTAYA:--A thief stole a Pattaya mother’s motorbike, but left behind a parenting lesson for the woman who left her toddler alone on the two-wheeler.

Apichaya Kedklai, 23, and her mother Sukanya, 49, went to police July 16 to report that someone had taken her black Yamaha Fino after removing her 2-year-old daughter from the seat.

The mother admitted that she had left the toddler alone on the bike, with the key in the ignition, while she and her mother shopped at the Noy Fresh Vegetable stand at the Rattanakorn Market on Soi Khao Talo July 16.

The women claimed they were in a hurry but were keeping an eye on the child. They claimed they looked away for just a minute and suddenly little Nada was standing next to them and the bike was gone.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/thief-steal-motorbike-leaves-behind-parenting-tip-259815

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-07-19—

34 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

They claimed they looked away for just a minute and suddenly little Nada was standing next to them and the bike was gone.

thanks God he didn't take the child.... it was their lucky day hope thy learn the lesson

2 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Why do you assume the thief is a man? Sexism is a big no-no today

you are correct, after review it said """ Security cameras showed the thief to be a masked woman around age 30"""   am anything but sexist

29 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

How stupid can a mother be 

Luckily the child was not harmed 

Should get a fine for be so stupid 

Stupidity runs in the family as neither the kids Mum nor her Grandma could be arsed to take the child shopping with them.

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

Stupidity runs in the family as neither the kids Mum nor her Grandma could be arsed to take the child shopping with them.

I try not to take my wife shopping with me but no-one has stolen her yet, I leave the keys in and a months worth of food money !! Keep hoping ????

The best part of this story is in the link, the note left by the thief:

the thief did leave behind a note with the child: “Don’t leave a 2-year-old alone in a parking lot on a motorbike. Even if it’s a short time, anything can happen.”

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Opps, that would be a great way to make a lot of money.

A stupidity tax in Thailand would definitely be the hit. 

i think one of the best things i see is girls leaving a 20,000 + baht phone on a bar, while they go to the loo etc, its like leaving £600 on a table (in uk money) , then wonder why their phone is gone on their return

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sadly you don’t need to pass an IQ test to be a parent. Otherwise you could eliminate half of the prison population and general population of Thailand too. 

3 hours ago, otherstuff1957 said:

The best part of this story is in the link, the note left by the thief:

the thief did leave behind a note with the child: “Don’t leave a 2-year-old alone in a parking lot on a motorbike. Even if it’s a short time, anything can happen.”

This is not a joke. This really did happen. Not only was the child left long enough for the bike to be stolen, it was long enough for the thief to leave a note. All the pointing done by the "victims" in this shot should be done at themselves.

I am sorry I had to laugh not only at the photo, but the look on the mother is priceless, the thought that someone would move her child and then steal the bike never even entered her head, had it done so it would not find a receptive brain cell to process the information.

Plus the fact that most only have the basic insurance if at all, loss of bike, payments to be made, plus more payments for another bike.

Oh dear, stupid is as stupid does anhd the child, w1hat a wake up call !!!!

Archived