Apiculture ???? Bee farming

Elzear

G’day all,

I’m brand new in Isaan, Phon Charoen to be precise. I came to marry and settle. Like it here. But as I ain’t allowed to work as a retired Farang, I thought I’d get into apiculture. We all know about the plights of bees in our western world, thanks to our great civilization’s self destructive tendency, and knowing how important bees are to our survival, I figured it might be a good things to get to know and help them little honey making wonders ????

The last comment I found on a forum about bee farming, here on ThaiVisa, dates back to 2009. Nothing since. Bee farming seems to have disappeared into oblivion from Isaan. But can it be ? There was something about a Bee farming « institute » near KK, impossible to find. There was another article about some bookstore selling books about bees in Thai (and english). That also disappeared ?

So.. here I am, looking for answers, something to start this forum anew and keep it alive.. for the sake of our friends the Bees. 

Is there anyone out there ? ????

Thanks Jai Dee, but no link to that Pattaya Bee Farming joint ? Can you try again, please .. thks. Same about that 2015 link ..

I’ll see how I can move this conversation to the farming forum, indeed the adequate place to go to.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Elzear said:

Thanks Jai Dee, but no link to that Pattaya Bee Farming joint ? Can you try again, please .. thks. Same about that 2015 link ..

Did you click Here  and Here  in his post.

i moved this topic to the farming forum.

Archived