Did you know you can now buy a Mercedes pickup in Thailand

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Explain how that is so, specifically.  If you can.

If I write what I want to write I would get into trouble, but may I suggest you spend more time sitting back relaxed, smiling even, instead of surfing here continuously looking to have a pop at folk with negativity.....

Deep down you know I am right....Loosen up chap...:thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, transam said:

If I write what I want to write I would get into trouble, but may I suggest you spend more time sitting back relaxed, smiling even, instead of surfing here continuously looking to have a pop at folk with negativity.....

Deep down you know I am right....Loosen up chap...:thumbsup:

Chap, if you want to make an accusation about me, or my views, maybe you should be prepared to back it up and doing that will not get you into trouble here.

Chap, you may grandly suggest that I relax and smile but I will ignore it. 

It seems that if I disagree with the general consensus here, I'm "having a pop" but if the general consensus disagrees with me, they're just having a discussion, is that it?  If that isn't the case, I'd like to see where you have accused any other member of "having a pop" when they've expressed a differing view.  Got anything?

Chap, I know that, in fact, you are wrong and I don't have to go deep down to see that, if you were right you (and the others) would be able to quote some evidence.   You can't do that.  Chap.

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Chap, if you want to make an accusation about me, or my views, maybe you should be prepared to back it up and doing that will not get you into trouble here.

Chap, you may grandly suggest that I relax and smile but I will ignore it. 

It seems that if I disagree with the general consensus here, I'm "having a pop" but if the general consensus disagrees with me, they're just having a discussion, is that it?  If that isn't the case, I'd like to see where you have accused any other member of "having a pop" when they've expressed a differing view.  Got anything?

Chap, I know that, in fact, you are wrong and I don't have to go deep down to see that, if you were right you (and the others) would be able to quote some evidence.   You can't do that.  Chap.

Oh well, carry on....????

The Bangkok Post published an article two days ago saying the 2020 US Corvette will be available in Thailand soon.

It said while the USA price  will be under 60K USD the projected price in Thailand  will be 5 million Baht.

It said the Thai price is a result of the taxes we all love to pay.

https://www.motor1.com/news/361376/gm-explains-c8-corvette-price/

Pretty decent ride IMHO2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray.jpg.0200973573877ae454b6d439bd061c6c.jpg

Archived