BANGKOK
kellersphuket

I'm DONE with these VISA policies!!! CEBU here I come!!

2 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

TM30... SAY NO MORE!!!

But you only need a TM30 (although not  at Jomtien) only  when you leave the country? If you don't leave, you don't need one. How often did you leave LOS then that it upset you so much? 

• Like 1

what???

having to report your presence to immigration everytime you return home from an overnight trip to another town is beyond ludicrous. enjoy it though yeah.

you don't need to do that at Jomtien Immigration. 

• Like 1

shes younger and hotter than my ex wife. makes my ex look like a sack o spuds!

Rest assured, she's either got four kids or balls like a buffalo.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Oh you were in that LB bar in Angeles?  I wandered in there once and I was scared too! 

apart from that 'once years ago' you should try again. I've never had issues in Philippines, they are warm and friendly (much more than Thais) but the infrastructure is very poor.

Haha u too, no generally green I guess, but guns on hips of security in bars, folk living in horrible poverty, strong bar girl scene, flooded Manila all added up.Mind you I was 22 and solo.

• Haha 1

Just now, Olmate said:

Haha u too, no generally green I guess, but guns on hips of security in bars, folk living in horrible poverty, strong bar girl scene, flooded Manila all added up.Mind you I was 22 and solo.

Yea stuff seems different at 22. America makes me scared too with all those guns everywhere! I love Philippines but I cant live there due to the horrible infrastructure.

• Like 2

Just now, transam said:

There are guns everywhere in LOS too....

Not standing outside FX booths holding shotguns as in Phil that was the posters point.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, simon43 said:

When I walked into the Lao Immigration office yesterday, all 3 officers waied me, (and I waied back of course).

I think you may have hit on the problem.  I believe the OP refuses to wai Immigration officers.  Good thing he didn't go to Laos.